Stop filling the Raid Boss events with bugs/technical issues!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stop filling the Raid Boss events with bugs/technical issues!

Post Count

Angry Stop filling the Raid Boss events with bugs/technical issues!

Gree,

Can you at least add something that won't bring even more problems to the raid boss event? It went from hardcore lag and crashes to syndicate problems, that might have appeared when the current LTQ just popped up. By problems, I mean when you can't see member's names and levels at times - they being replaced by level 0s and blanks. Also, I can't even tell if my syndicate is full because it always say it is full but sometimes it is not, actually. There was even a case when we had 61/60 members in our syndicate. Please do something about this.... It makes recruiting a lot more frustrating. It is even worse for the new recruits when they don't see they are in the syndicate!

Post Count
    Cancel Raid Boss events until the Lag, Force Close issues are fixed...simple....We are not Beta Testers!!

Post Count
    Same thing is happening to some of the players in my syndicate.. Maybe GREE is trying to put an end to jumpers
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Gree also needs to patch the double boss kill glitch. I'm can't believe how many team chat rooms I've been in who use this glitch. I was more shocked to find out a Top 10 team using it. What a joke. I have a ZERO TOLERANCE for this and have booted members just for asking about it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MISTERFTW View Post
    Gree also needs to patch the double boss kill glitch. I'm can't believe how many team chat rooms I've been in who use this glitch. I was more shocked to find out a Top 10 team using it. What a joke. I have a ZERO TOLERANCE for this and have booted members just for asking about it.
    They have indeed fixed this glitch, sadly, and why do you have zero tolerance for it exactly? It was a huge help to those syndicates that struggle with completing the Raid Boss. And wouldn't you think booting members for simply asking about a glitch is going a little over the line? lol
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Lurker
    Post Count

Final RB prize

Has anyone else had an issue with receiving the final RB prize? I have contacted Gree and they told me it's because I jump out of the syndicate 2 times and I am not allowed to do that. Fyi, I was in the syndicate when the final boss went down.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    They have indeed fixed this glitch, sadly, and why do you have zero tolerance for it exactly? It was a huge help to those syndicates that struggle with completing the Raid Boss. And wouldn't you think booting members for simply asking about a glitch is going a little over the line? lol
    Abusing a glitch is considered cheating, and any person or syndicate that knowingly benefits from the abuse of a glitch is no better than a person or syndicate that benefits from the use of hacks.

If someone joins your syndicate and asks, "hey, do you guys do the double kill glitch here?", chances are they're trying to figure out one of two things; whether their (or any) cheating will be tolerated, or whether they have unwittingly stumbled into a syndicate full of glitchers and need to keep looking for a legit syndicate.

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    Exploiting a glitch is cheating?.... Wow you guys are harsh.
    You can honestly say you never time travelled ? I didn't think this forum was full of so many honest folk.... I'm impressed
    Last edited by Joe bananas; 07-11-2014 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Added question mark.
    Aka Fat Tony
    Aka Rick Grimes
    IPH is all we have left 😕

Post Count
    I can honestly say I've never time travelled. I play on an iPad and time travel has never been an iOS glitch in the ~34 months I've been playing. That glitch was android exclusive before it got fixed.

It's just too bad Gree couldn't delete all the buildings levelled using the time travel glitch. I'd be inclined to believe they couldn't really tell whether buildings were obtained legitimately, and tried to play it safe by just preventing time travel from continuing to occur. Along with a nasty little surprise for anyone who was foolish enough to attempt time travel after the fix.