Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Still nothing. You guys should be ashamed
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I still have not heard back from gree customer support when I told them I am unable to retrieve my rewards. I would really like those please.

Apparently, like you Kangaroeland and me, people that will able to claim their rewards suddendly after the event ending but then rewards went away still have this problem of rewards. I seriously hope Gree is not counting those claimings, maybe that's why even with updates we werent able to take our prizes.

Please, PLEASE, Gree, FIX. THIS. THING. OUT. FOR. EVERYONE.

Angry conbection problem

Hi was in the fusion war today spent at least £30 playing but at the end of the war about the last 6 hrs I couldn't connect and other players on my guild couldn't either. Because of this we went down a level. Am gutted as spent all day getting us that far and other players have bn up all night. Have no idea where we would of ended up but we were doing well, and were on level d when everything stopped working . :-(

Quote Originally Posted by MarshMellow View Post
    Apparently, like you Kangaroeland and me, people that will able to claim their rewards suddendly after the event ending but then rewards went away still have this problem of rewards. I seriously hope Gree is not counting those claimings, maybe that's why even with updates we werent able to take our prizes.

Please, PLEASE, Gree, FIX. THIS. THING. OUT. FOR. EVERYONE.
    Exactly this

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

still have not received rewards

I still have not received my rewards for the raid boss. No one is responding to my multiple tickets. I want my rewards for participating in the raid!

Quote Originally Posted by ConnerL View Post
    I still have not received my rewards for the raid boss. No one is responding to my multiple tickets. I want my rewards for participating in the raid!
    Gree had mentioned in a prior post that they, encounter delays in response time when you spam their system with requests. Please only send 1 ticket per topic.

They are still in process of reporting those with Raid Boss issues for individualized review.
    We are sorry that it may take a while for any issues to be resolved in the coming week and are working on preventing this sort of issue from happening with our next event.

If I dont get them real quick im gonna send 1000 tickets tbh im kinda fed up waiting I want to know when I get them and how I will get compensated.

Still nothing. ..

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Still nothing. ..
    Unfortunately this is one of the risks of investing your time and/or money into pixel based items.

They could just up and shut down the game tomorrow as well and you would still be S.O.L. and worse have no chance of ever redeeming anything owed to you.

I do hope you get all that you deserve with regards to the rewards, but there is always an element of risk when you invest in any game that requires currency based transactions. There are always people that lose somewhere along the line and it is inevitable that all will be lost one day when it comes to multi-player gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by chefdiablo View Post
    Unfortunately this is one of the risks of investing your time and/or money into pixel based items.
    Yup... next time go buy your self an xbox son.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    If I dont get them real quick im gonna send 1000 tickets tbh im kinda fed up waiting I want to know when I get them and how I will get compensated.
    and this is how they search for your name, and just hit delete on them all, then youre really getting no where.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

me say

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    Hi, Android Knights,

It has come to our attention that some of you did not receive your Raid Boss Rewards. If you have not received rewards, please do the following:

1. Force a save up (changing your Knights name name is an easy way to trigger it)
    2. You'll get force loaded/game will re-start
    3. Once re-loaded head to the raid boss screen
    4. Claim rewards

If this does not work, please submit a ticket to Customer Support.
    smart reasoning

You have your 10 posts now?

I already submitted a ticket about this for TWO times and except for a standard reply (containing the above text, but NOT fixing the problem) I haven't heard from your company since then.

If nothing is done about this, I am considering filing a report about the continuous Gem ripoffs due to bugs at Google Play... ya know, I have to WORK for my money.

Still nothing and my ticket got autoclosed again... im done. Seems like Google cares more about your game and customers than you do. Gonna ask for all my money back and hope a lot of other people do the same.