Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[ATTENTION!] Android players who did not receive Raid Boss rewards

Hi, Android Knights,

It has come to our attention that some of you did not receive your Raid Boss Rewards. If you have not received rewards, please do the following:

1. Force a save up (changing your Knights name name is an easy way to trigger it)
    2. You'll get force loaded/game will re-start
    3. Once re-loaded head to the raid boss screen
    4. Claim rewards

If this does not work, please submit a ticket to Customer Support.

Will this also work for IOS (or are we still in line)? Just curious, thanks!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Put in a ticket and wait 2weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Will this also work for IOS (or are we still in line)? Just curious, thanks!
    No. iOS update is still in the works...

So elita I havnt heard anything from anyone I've messages or emails what is going on ?

Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyJuggalo View Post
    So elita I havnt heard anything from anyone I've messages or emails what is going on ?
    Customer Service has been inundated. I would expect to hear personalized replies and solutions within the next few days. Sorry :/

If you have created a ticket for the issues with Raid Bosses and rewards, they are holding off responding to those. In a previous post, Gree had mentioned that they no longer require people to submit tickets for Raid Boss topics. If you have evidence of rule breaking/cheating/manipulation please contact Gree directly. Sorry iOS members you have to wait longer it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    Customer Service has been inundated. I would expect to hear personalized replies and solutions within the next few days. Sorry :/
    *Oh darn Gree beat me to the response.
    Last edited by legalious; 07-09-2014 at 05:14 PM.

Thumbs down help

Hi, Android Knights,

It has come to our attention that some of you did not receive your Raid Boss Rewards. If you have not received rewards, please do the following:

1. Force a save up (changing your Knights name name is an easy way to trigger it)
    4. Claim rewards

Help me please ive tried all this^ and it didnt work, so i sent an email, a long time ago, and just like usual, im being ignored, gree player support is really bad and needs correcting

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    ...Sorry iOS members you have to wait longer it seems...
    I can live with that, so long as it's coming. Thanks for the update here.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Has there been issues with the free gem option disappearing after updates? I've heard many say its gone and others still have it there.

Doesnt help. Had the rewards at first but they got removed later. Sent in numerous tickets about all the things that went wrong but all got closed with automated response messages. Even the one with as title "please dont answer this request with an automated response" got closed with one. Have any clue how that feels? You are treating legit top players/customers like myself as total garbage and it makes me feel like ****. Gree your customer service is astonishingly bad, id appreciate if you look into that. Cheaters and their guilds get rewarded, people who colour inside the lines get **** on by the company they pay. Is this how you want to come across?
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

6 hours ago some people received compensation awards Gree. Why haven't I? An update reply would be nice.

I have just received my composation rewards using this method. Thanks, and good luck for the people who did not receive them yet!
    Friend code: WBN - YFQ - PHR
    Line ID: BonayaKnD

Proud Angels Of Fury member
    Knights & Dragons Wikia Moderator

Hi, Android Knights,

4. Claim rewards

It did not work. when I changed my name the game did not restart just saved and went back to my six knights screen.

Guild Rankings

I noticed some of the guild rankings weren't being displayed on the victory banner either, even after the update.