Is there an issue with the Tree Fort defense not reflecting in stats properly?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is there an issue with the Tree Fort defense not reflecting in stats properly?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Is there an issue with the Tree Fort defense not reflecting in stats properly?

So I upgraded my first two Tree Forts to level 10 without any problems, got the proper defense stats. But before upgrading my third Tree Fort from Lvl 9 to 10, my defensive stats were just over 51 million. My final upgrade finished last night, and should've made my defense stats at least 56 million (especially with all the defense bonuses I have from units and defense buildings and guild bonuses), but it's still stuck at 51.4 million. I force close the app and restarted, rebooted phone, but it's still sitting at 51.4 million.

Has anyone else had problems with the Tree Fort not increasing stats as it's advertised?

Post Count
    My stats jumped as soon as I purchased the upgrades, not when they completed

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Really? That's strange. Every other building effect hasn't occurred until after the upgrade completed. You get the reward immediately (for quest based building upgrades like the current Overgrown Den one), but the boost doesn't take effect until the upgrade is complete. Least that's how it's always been for me.

Another member of my guild has the same problem. His stats didn't go up when upgrading from Lvl 9 to 10 on TF.

Also, my stats definitely haven't been boosted as much as they should have been. Before the Tree Forts were released I had 22 million. Even if the extra 30 million was accurately added to my stats, I should have 52 million+. When you factor in all the defense bonuses I have from quest units, defense boost buildings, guild bonuses, etc, I should probably have close to 60 million.

Post Count
    It added to my stats as soon as I hit the upgrade button. It's the same way with money buildings, it adds to your over all IPH before it's done upgrading.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I firmly believe there is a problem here - I started before the first build with defence stats of 44m and a +118% building defence bonus so three completed trees should have put my defence well over 100M - I am on just over 90 and other defence bonuses picked up on the way - by my reckoning neither of the final two Tree Fort upgrades to L10 have counted - disappointing :-(

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There is no problem, Amigos. This is not boost bldg which gives boost when completed. This is simple def bldg which gives exact addition of def points in the moment of upgrade purchase.

Lurker
    Post Count

Not the issue

Quote Originally Posted by [DW] maretzky View Post
    There is no problem, Amigos. This is not boost bldg which gives boost when completed. This is simple def bldg which gives exact addition of def points in the moment of upgrade purchase.
    The issue is that our building def boost is not counting. This IS a def building...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirish View Post
    The issue is that our building def boost is not counting. This IS a def building...
    Correct. Stats increase exactly as stated at point of upgrade. No boost is added. Tickets have been sent and have disappeared into the black hole of "passed to developers". Hunting those potions was sooooo worthwhile

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What boost from Tree Fort you are talking about? There is NO boost and never was... Assume you have "building def" bonus and what you claim us that this bonus is not increasing Tree Forts? I'm not sure if it is visible in other way than when sb raids particular bldg. With Tree Forts big def for the first time we can notice significant difference when raiding bldg covered by Tree - compared with not covered...
    Last edited by [DW] maretzky; 07-09-2014 at 12:43 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count

I see what you are saying

Quote Originally Posted by [DW] maretzky View Post
    What boost from Tree Fort you are talking about? There is NO boost and never was... Assume you have "building def" bonus and what you claim us that this bonus is not increasing Tree Forts? I'm not sure if it is visible in other way than when sb raids particular bldg. With Tree Forts big def for the first time we can notice significant difference when raiding bldg covered by Tree - compared with not covered...
    I guess the issue being raised is that the defense building bonuses are not being added to our total defense in displayed stats under profile. However, I do see what you are saying when the trees are covering buildings within their range the building's defense will be the total correct amount. People were expecting their overall displayed defense to go up more than the stated 10m for a lvl 10 tree fort because of the defense building bonus. I see now that the bonus only counts when someone is raiding a building that is covered by the defense building in question. Thank you for that.