GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goal 27/27 beat 10 level 100s in a row question

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Goal 27/27 beat 10 level 100s in a row question

Does this goal mean your team can't let any level 100 bosses escape? or
    Does it mean you can only summon and defeat ten level 100's back to back?

Mostly can we call up some low level bosses for small prizes during the final goal or will that reset our progress?

Thanks

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You can't let any escape.

Post Count
    I don't know 100% for certain, but I think you can call up some level 5's and 10's during the streak, as long as you don't lose any of the 100's you call up.

Post Count
    Can't let any escape and yes you can summon lower lvls but I would concentrate on that after you finish the 100

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    yeah, we are waiting for some peeps to get back home from making space for jumpers so we have a couple hours before starting final 10/10 boss. wanted to get some others the low level prizes but don't want to risk summoning a level 5 that would restart our goal 27 chain

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan the Great8 View Post
    yeah, we are waiting for some peeps to get back home from making space for jumpers so we have a couple hours before starting final 10/10 boss. wanted to get some others the low level prizes but don't want to risk summoning a level 5 that would restart our goal 27 chain
    Jumpers are the worst part about these events. Crime City, the place where "rivals" aren't rivals and everyone gets along (With the exception of SAS and TAW)
    Definition of Game: A competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a single set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

As the rules in CC differ by level, does that stop it being classed as a game?

Quote Originally Posted by cynicalmofo View Post
    Jumpers are the worst part about these events. Crime City, the place where "rivals" aren't rivals and everyone gets along (With the exception of SAS and TAW)
    How are jumpers the worst part of these events? So because I want to help lower syndicates finish an event that would be otherwise completely out of reach, I'm doing something wrong? We're all getting screwed by Gree, why not help those in a harder spot than I am. Check your 'rivals' list, I'm sure you'll see plenty of 'rivals' in there, robbing you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Side Boob View Post
    How are jumpers the worst part of these events? So because I want to help lower syndicates finish an event that would be otherwise completely out of reach, I'm doing something wrong? We're all getting screwed by Gree, why not help those in a harder spot than I am. Check your 'rivals' list, I'm sure you'll see plenty of 'rivals' in there, robbing you.
    Because if you want the prize, join a syn that can earn it? Become stronger and help? Jumpers make it more about who you know and what sort of outside arrangements you can make and less about how strong you are in-game. It's silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Because if you want the prize, join a syn that can earn it? Become stronger and help? Jumpers make it more about who you know and what sort of outside arrangements you can make and less about how strong you are in-game. It's silly.
    But if you finished the elite quest early and want to help another small and less capable syndicate out, jumping helps out a lot. It's also good if you want some loot items
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    well in real mafias their is alliances made beetween some familys i dont see anything wrong in jumping even if my syn did not need jumping well if other cant get it done why not only top 100 team can do it alone using 5 full days the other 4400 syndicate cant do anything not even scartch a lvl 100 even with a vault of gold wont be able to kill one imagine 26 lvl 100

Post Count
    and Ryan u can summon another lvl doesnt matter u just need to kill the current boss lvl u are doing and dont let it go when its in a row or it will reset your goal but u should focus on goal and not summoning lower lvl

Players can't just "get stronger and help" if you're not in a top team that can finish these events, you won't get stronger. Top teams won't allow weak players join. Catch 22. If you're left behind in stats it's impossible to catch up. By jumping to help out, we're doing what we can to try to help with that dilemma.

Post Count
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...raid-boss-spot

Says the guy who thinks syndicates should be locked during raid boss.

Post Count
    By the looks of the thread namedud linked, you really are a tool not a troll, you sit in here and cry about jumpers but yet you do it, lmao the non gold guy who wants syns locked💩

Post Count
    So what? Just because I think the system should be changed doesn't mean I'm going to hobble myself. If anything, you could say that I benefit from it and still want it locked.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.