Some Advice is Needed - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some Advice is Needed

Consistent Contributor OwainCymro's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    i wouldnt advise u to do as kefa and whitepath said about farming boss's unless thats ur last resort..u gain a ton of Xp for very little cash..just raid raid raid and dont worry about being overvault..i stay over vault all time u can only lose 3.6m so manytimes b4 the rivals get the message "to weak to fight" then ur safe for a few hours..dont sweat upgradeing ur vault untill u get both these builds..these are just as good or better then the Ac payout so most imp thing is to get 2 of them and then start to lvl it up later on whenever u can..alot of ppl missed out on the Ac and Amrs and im sure u have seen all the threads about the cry babys that dont have them..gl
    Lol true.. I also remember the joy of bumping into the one guy with level 4 Amrs and level 10 ac cos he hit the money jackpot with the scratchers, best raids of my life lol. Once again thanks everyone for the great advice, I'll probably not farm bosses as I'm saving energy for LTQ but also as lemie said, it's little reward for huge xp gains. Thanks guys

MW Alliance code- 947 152 813

Consistent Contributor OwainCymro's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromagnon View Post
    just have to ask, whats the selling price of the nano's?
    If I remember correctly, I believe it is half the money you paid for its construction, so around 9ish mil

MW Alliance code- 947 152 813

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If your would be attackers are smart they will not take your over vault cash. They will leave that alone, let you buy your building and then raid it at a later date for a much bigger payout. Go over vault! I currently am about 7,650,000,000 over vault. Nobody attacks. They try to collect my buildings for me occasionally.

Cheers,
    Evil M.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    If your would be attackers are smart they will not take your over vault cash. They will leave that alone, let you buy your building and then raid it at a later date for a much bigger payout. Go over vault! I currently am about 7,650,000,000 over vault. Nobody attacks. They try to collect my buildings for me occasionally.

Cheers,
    Evil M.
    7.65 Billion Over Vault....must have some Juicy Buildings :P (must find haha)
    VFF Legends

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    7.65 Billion Over Vault....must have some Juicy Buildings :P (must find haha)
    Stop on by for a visit. Those buildings just keep making more fake GREE dollars.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I drop allies so I can find good targets to raid. (sorry DRAGON LORD if your on here)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is possibly one of the most helpful threads I've seen in ages! Bravo people! Very good advice given.