Any honor or potion type events coming up? tadaaaha could you check please

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Any honor or potion type events coming up? tadaaaha could you check please

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Any honor or potion type events coming up? tadaaaha could you check please

A while back we had an event that you needed over 3 mil honor to buy units. A head up for this would be much appreciated!

Also recently we had the stackable potion event a heads up on this would also be great.

Thanks

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lol, after that fiasco they will never do a potion event again , ever.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I don't think they have much info past the current event set, as they are still working on them. And even for the current set it seems there is little info available to people without the gree security clearance, and is subject to change without notice.
    Don't think we will get much info than has already been provided, and nothing for the next quest sets.
    Altho I would like to see some battle health potions as rewards. If that's what you meant by stackable potions.
    I do have to add they have been more open as of late with information, thanks tadaaah.
    So who knows what they will release to us on upcoming quests.
    Last edited by Valid or; 07-09-2014 at 09:10 AM.
    Daily player

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think the potions were a good idea but poorly implemented. First, there needs to be a cap on the number of the same potions you can have. Second, some of them could be limited use (just tell us ahead of time that they are so we're not duped into spending tons of gems on a temporary bonus.). Just mix in potions with regular prizes such as units and honor points, etc. That way the focus isn't solely on acquiring potions.