Really weak UR and SR units

Why was the UR unit "Pugio" so weak? The description says "very tough mobile drones can withstand a beating" but even despite being 3 units it gets demolished rather quickly. For scoring 200k points in the event I was really disappointed at the prize given. Also, the SR "Achlys" unit is also really weak and I have it up to level 40. It's a SR unit that at level 40 only has an overall score of 5647. What?

Can a mod please at least explain how the UR unit is so bad? I was so excited to earn it but going forward I would suggest people find out how strong the unit is before trying to achieve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Campy McCamperpants View Post
    Why was the UR unit "Pugio" so weak? The description says "very tough mobile drones can withstand a beating" but even despite being 3 units it gets demolished rather quickly. For scoring 200k points in the event I was really disappointed at the prize given. Also, the SR "Achlys" unit is also really weak and I have it up to level 40. It's a SR unit that at level 40 only has an overall score of 5647. What?

Can a mod please at least explain how the UR unit is so bad? I was so excited to earn it but going forward I would suggest people find out how strong the unit is before trying to achieve it.
    I felt the exact same way. This event is even worse.

Had the same problem as well. Sold my fully upgraded uncommons thinking the ultra rare was better. I got the beating of a life time

You know better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by rasheedgas View Post
    Had the same problem as well. Sold my fully upgraded uncommons thinking the ultra rare was better. I got the beating of a life time
    Why in the world would you sell perfectly good maxed units to upgrade a ultra rare? You certantily didn't win 4 of them. At best you would have a level 30 ultra rare, that can easily be beaten. Ultra and superrare units or cute and cool but there weak untill fully upgraded. I see new guys with a few ultra and superrare units maxed to level 20 and wonder why there units are getting smashed by common units. Hello, cause there lame at level 20 or 30. I got numerous rare and ultra rare level 30 units that I wouldn't put on the battlefield against maxed out common and uncommon units. The Pugio is a novelty unit that won't start paying off till fully upgraded and only in certain battles. I know I had to have one too!! I won 2 of them and maxed it out and was kind of disappointed. Time will tell.

any recommendation of a Rare grade good Anti Air unit?

the ones i have are short range and they always get pulverized by at the frontline

Black flag

Quote Originally Posted by zhenxin81 View Post
    any recommendation of a Rare grade good Anti Air unit?

the ones i have are short range and they always get pulverized by at the frontline
    I think the black flag is one of the best, haven't checked the stats.

black flag is definitely good but I have a level 40 UC Kadri XII and that thing is still awesome despite being the only UC unit I still use

Quote Originally Posted by Campy McCamperpants View Post
    black flag is definitely good but I have a level 40 UC Kadri XII and that thing is still awesome despite being the only UC unit I still use

Thank you, i will level a set of that

dont think theres a superior rare grade anti air out there

Quietus seems really nice but it keeps flying in circles to the front line instead of using its 30 range to advantage...

Is this the way it's meant be?

i have the achlys at 50, awesome against infantry and solid against light armored vehicles; takes out helicopters as well.

the pugio is a disaster IMO, only good against infantry; gets destroyed by anything else. waste of an effort for completing that event.

i still have a lvl 40 UC theseus that works great!

Petition

Possible to make lenin's reach same range as Pegasus?

Make no sense SR Pegasus has longer range and beats UR lenin's reach 1 for 1