Page 3 of 3 First 123

1 cape with 8 keys, classic. I like capes. Its an easy grind. Still waiting for a second long quest chain. That will make my day
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

never

no good boss collections yet... once they offered a northerners...... why not ever offer a new epic armour? maybe an old epic+? how about more keys because they are always **** anyways..... "3x chance means 3/10 to get an epic" well when i buy 10 keys and its 7x I expect ONE epic if my odds are 7/10. In no way is your information accurate gree. I can buy 60chests when its 5x and get nothing when apparently by your explanation in the gamers built in help says i should have 30. update your horrible advice under help section or make it chest results parallel to your information.

Quote Originally Posted by grantevans2 View Post
    no good boss collections yet... once they offered a northerners...... why not ever offer a new epic armour? maybe an old epic+? how about more keys because they are always **** anyways..... "3x chance means 3/10 to get an epic" well when i buy 10 keys and its 7x I expect ONE epic if my odds are 7/10. In no way is your information accurate gree. I can buy 60chests when its 5x and get nothing when apparently by your explanation in the gamers built in help says i should have 30. update your horrible advice under help section or make it chest results parallel to your information.
    ... This post proves that you don't understand the chances of an epic AT ALL. 3x The chance is 3 times the UNKOWN number that is the chance for an epic. It in any way is NOT 30%, let alone 3%... So let those numbers sit in you head a bit, you may learn useful information...

The chests are CHANCE. You could draw an epic from them on your first try...or nothing for months. They are using imaginary math...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

anyways..... "3x chance means 3/10 to get an epic" well when i buy 10 keys and its 7x I expect ONE epic if my odds are 7/10. In no way is your information accurate gree. I can buy 60chests when its 5x and get nothing when apparently by your explanation in the gamers built in help says i should have 30. update your horrible advice under help section or make it chest results parallel to your information.
    In no way is your math correct. Did you notice the x after the 3? No %, no 10, just an x. It's a chance to get an epic, multiplied by 3. What's the chance of getting an epic (or legendary, since that's actually part of the statement for all of the chests)? No one knows. It could be 5%, or it could be 0.05%. Either way, when you get a multiplier like a 3x, 5x, or 6x chest, you're increasing your chance (again, an unknown percentage to start with) of getting an epic OR legendary (again, part of the description of the chest), but the end result is some unknown value that you hope works out for you in the end.

why not ever offer a new epic armour? maybe an old epic+?
    Part of having an epic is part of the charm (or addiction, depending on your point of view) of this game. People are always chasing epics and spending gems to get them. If epics were easy to get, then there wouldn't be the frenzy to get them. Having them be something that's difficult to get adds to the challenge (or frustration) of the game. Think about that one for a sec - if everyone had something that was hard to get, then that something becomes less valuable. Kinda like an MBA a few decades ago - those were highly sought after at one point, but once everyone had an MBA, employers weren't paying as much to job seekers with an MBA anymore.

Supply and demand - look into that, along with percents and probability - before you start slamming the horrible advice under help section (which, after checking the in-game FAQ, says nothing about percents or chances under the Chests sections, so I'm not even sure where you're getting your information from...).

Hopefully the keys will be lucky in the chests. ..crossing fingers.