Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Mystery Event - The Celestial Dragons

What's this? Dragons! We have been waiting for you to show up . I don't know what they are but I sure am anxious. Will these be mixed elements? Epic boss or Raid boss? Let us know what you think this might be.

This event sure has got my blood flowing but for something new it seems. I am glad we get more Dragon armor.

Starmetal EB collection?

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    Starmetal EB collection?
    If that is true my heart might stop from excitement. The armor should look super epic then.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    If that is true my heart might stop from excitement. The armor should look super epic then.
    A collection is when you get craft all the epic boss armors and keep them in your inventory and recieve a reward at the end of event. Won't be 4 star metal EBs. But hopefully this reward is actually decent. Would love a cyclone chain mail as a reward.

If an epic is one of the rewards, it'll most likely be one that's obsolete or close to obsolete like the northerners last collection event

GM of Kings And Conquerors (Recruiting)
    IGN and Line ID: frkndork
    Message on line for more info and to apply

I support 11+ movement

itll prolly be another star metal like the bug event a few months back. and a hand full of keys. just gotta craft all 4 armors into plus form. better start farmin those snakeskins
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Ok so I've been hearing a lot of different answers so maybe someone here will clarify. During the reward period, do you have to have both regular eb as well as eb+ to get both rewards? Or do you just need the eb+ For both rewards?

GM of Kings And Conquerors (Recruiting)
    IGN and Line ID: frkndork
    Message on line for more info and to apply

I support 11+ movement

Quote Originally Posted by frkndork View Post
    Ok so I've been hearing a lot of different answers so maybe someone here will clarify. During the reward period, do you have to have both regular eb as well as eb+ to get both rewards? Or do you just need the eb+ For both rewards?
    For one set of rewards you need the normal boss armors, but in order to get both rewards you need to keep both the normal and the plus versions.

Quote Originally Posted by RaeLynn View Post
    For one set of rewards you need the normal boss armors, but in order to get both rewards you need to keep both the normal and the plus versions.
    ussually only crafting the regular armors (all 4) you get some keys, prolly a cape.
    crafting all 4 EB+ and within the time frame, you will probably get a special armor, not an epic, not a Great one, but a decent one. ussualy that prize isnt that well if u can down all 4 bosses and get all 4 plusses. your armors already pretty rockin.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Aaaaww... No caterpillars? Guess Gree squashed them.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

in order to get both rewards you need to keep both the normal and the plus versions.
    This is not correct.

You only need the + versions in your armory in order to get the both sets of rewards.

Verified multiple times by multiple people.

No, you need to craft both the normal as the plus version but you only need to keep the plus versions to get the rewards. I usually fuse the normal ones away once the EB+ is in the oven and sofar I always got the rewards.

If i had to make a guess i would go with the event the last couple of posts were talking about, but it kinda reminds me of the 4phone EB sets they had that were the "ancient dragons" way back when (Notus, Phyrus and the like). Just a thought

If it is a Starmetal EB. I guess the stats are NOT very GOOD. But i will still keep the plus if i get it, to deal with opponents with Starmetal in guild War
    Underboss of Wraiths Disciples

Debt Collector 99/99, Mariachi$ 99/99, Triple Threat 99/99, Lethal Lover 99/99, Fatal Adventurer 99/99

Quote Originally Posted by greenwing View Post
    No, you need to craft both the normal as the plus version but you only need to keep the plus versions to get the rewards. I usually fuse the normal ones away once the EB+ is in the oven and sofar I always got the rewards.
    Yes, u need BOTH the Regular Version and Plus Version
    Underboss of Wraiths Disciples

Debt Collector 99/99, Mariachi$ 99/99, Triple Threat 99/99, Lethal Lover 99/99, Fatal Adventurer 99/99