[Limited Time Building] Zambezi Printing Co. aka Propaganda Campaign - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Limited Time Building] Zambezi Printing Co. aka Propaganda Campaign

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Who cares what the bonus is at the end, IT'S A GREAT BUILDING!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeast View Post
    Agree. Please change the boost. This current boost is absutely useless.

Ferr had all defense buildings to lvl 10 and he went to 0 allies. Still had 8k defense from his buildings.. So a 10% boost will give me an extra 800 defense (if I had all buildings at 10).. So I will go from 620,000,000 defense to 620,000,800 defense.. Are you serious?

We need a 4,000,000% boost to defense buildings to make them relevant at all
    Even though I disagree with the boost, I heavily disagree with retroactively changing an award because of complaining. Gree should look at the feedback and keep this in mind for future quests.
    By time I've spotted you, its already too late.

Post Count
    Rather than change the boost, retroactively change the building defence stats for the buildings.

It's only code, those building stats are sitting in a master array somewhere that the code references. All they need to do is delete the old numbers and insert new ones.

Bingo, everything becomes relevant again, including the boost.

Probably 30 minutes work for a competent code writer. Wait, what did I just say?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The among of players going too be able too get this building too level 10 is very slim, As long as free has plans too re-introduce defence buildings so they have a purpose again then i don't have a problem with a building defence rewards. Im just thankful we finally have another good 24 hour buildings to upgrade again
    FIGS

-Kill Yo Self-

Post Count
    Given you can get 25K+ defence for about $15million in game cash now for a unit, this should form the benchmark for what you get upgrading a defence building for $15 million. Given buildings are indestructible, maybe charge a premium for in game cash upgrade costs to get the same defence score as you would get for a destructible unit.

But pay $50 million to upgrade a defence building for 150 defence points??? Times that by 100 and you get $50 million to upgrade to 15k defence. Suddenly that looks like something everyone would want to do and keeps defence buildings relevant into the future. By relevant I mean for the great bulk of MW players. If you've already priced yourself out of the market spending thousands in top 50 factions, well, that's another matter isn't it.

A benefit of this to Gree would be that suddenly everyone down the pack is going to need all those attack boosts they put out in order to raid, so those events where attack boost is the prize becomes more attractive to everyone.

All it takes is for one Gree code writer to up building defence stats by a factor of 100 at least. That's it. Simple. So why not do it?
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 07-08-2014 at 07:08 PM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexindahouss94 View Post
    Who cares what the bonus is at the end, IT'S A GREAT BUILDING!!

This ^

Most people barking about the bonus unit won't even get it to level 10 in the limited time, if ever. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Steady Scribe Hub_Master_General's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    Are anybodies build time upgrades being used? Mine aren't...
    I used to have about a 30% discount on the cost of the building and the upgrades, sadly not anymore. I heard there was a new version 4.x coming out to fix the problem but I've seen nothing. Anyone else heard of this?
    the Hub Master General

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hub_Master_General View Post
    I used to have about a 30% discount on the cost of the building and the upgrades, sadly not anymore. I heard there was a new version 4.x coming out to fix the problem but I've seen nothing. Anyone else heard of this?
    Promised upgrade with promised fix has already been released, version 4.2. Apparently, and this really surprises me, nothing happened. Knock me over with a feather.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Tadaaah

Please put in the costs to upgrade without the bonus reductions.

It's important to know how much this costs.

Thanks

Loki
    Join the BEST to be the BEST

Post Count
    I know Gree's wording of things is rarely..... Precise? However, I'm considering that the wording posted is "+10% building defense", not, "+10% defense building defense".

What if it adds 10% total defense to every building, as the wording implies? Then everyone would scramble to finish it.

Clarification would be nice. Or rather, confirmation that your wording is accurate as stated.
    Last edited by Kefa; 07-09-2014 at 08:11 AM.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Where can I find LE building upgrade costs?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Space Monkeys United (SMU)

Bangkok - 99 (Boom! LOL)
    Argentia - 102 (heart breaking help us get over the hump!)
    Zimbabwe - 129
    Peru - 136
    Indonesia - 161
    Jakarta - 199
    Front Line - (Is terrible)
    30K WD points min and 200M+ Stats

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks Macho Man