Free Gems Gone?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Gems Gone?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Free Gems Gone?

I have two characters that both were able to view videos to get gems. Tonight I clicked on both characters and they both now have tap joy.

Is free gems gone? I have never heard of the offers being switched like this

Lurker
    Post Count
    Same thing for me, i'm hoping its some sort of error they will fix.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Was this part of the new update ? I have tap joy on one of my accounts. IMHO it sucks. I stopped getting gems on that account along time ago.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No this happened before I updated

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Its the same for me. All I get now is Tapjoy. Whatever happened to the videos for free gems?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The videos seem to have been removed with the update, not sure why as the videos also come from tapjoy.
    Happened to you before the update?,I don't know maybe tapjoy pulled them from gree games. Do there other games still have videos? My guild mates are noticing it after the update. I never had them to begin with.
    Last edited by Valid or; 07-07-2014 at 07:31 PM.
    Daily player

Post Count
    This is terrible. Bring the videos back.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You can still get the videos.
    They are just in tap joy
    There is less of them.
    Oh yeah also only 1 gem per watch.
    And it's a far more cumbersome interface.

Think that about sums it up

Lurker
    Post Count

Bad for free/light gem spenders

This TAP JOY version to earn free gems is a pain in the rear. I've quit other games that used this setup. KA may be next on my delete list.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    gone for all of my accounts who had free videos, it switched to Tapjoy now, did not do the KA update yet

Post Count
    Yeah, I'm totally going to give shady company X, Y, or Z my personal info, or sign up for something that's going to bill me every month and wants my credit card information to earn a few dozen gems.

Eff off with the Tapjoy and bring back the videos please. This is atrocious.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have had tapjoy on an account for years and gave up getting gems a long time ago. Now that it is on all my accounts I don't expect to get nearly the amount of gems I use to get. I will wait and see but I suspect this will reduce the amount of gems I was getting drastically. I stopped buying gems months ago when I had several tickets go unanswered. Without any gems the game is impossible to have any fun playing. Sounds like it may be time to move on but I will wait and see what happens.

Lurker
    Post Count
    We have 5 KA games in our house. Between us we purchase around 1000 gems a month during wars and used the free gems to complete quests, EB and RB events. Now our cost of playing just doubled. We already have insurance, credit and magazines. There's nothing on the TAP JOY list I would feel comfortable giving my personal information to. At least with the videos I found some shows/movies I actually watched. Those advertisers got something for their money. That will never happen with this new version. I think it's time to put our KA spending towards some other form of entertainment.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Don't think gree had much to do with this, tapjoy made the videos and the player, all gree did was partner with them.
    The tapjoy website has changed..they are now asking us to download a app for all their offers. Also the ability to watch videos has vanished from other games tapjoy are partners with. Think they are changeling their set-up, and us loseing the videos was from to tapjoy not gree.
    Daily player

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Crime City still has the watch video option