Prizes and rank

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Prizes and rank

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Prizes and rank

Just got splashscreen showing I ranked at over 50000 having scored over 20k wd. No faction prize either. So no prizes. At all. Despite our faction registering its best ever score.

What's happening.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sw71 View Post
    Just got splashscreen showing I ranked at over 50000 having scored over 20k wd. No faction prize either. So no prizes. At all. Despite our faction registering its best ever score.

What's happening.
    Another GREE thing, that's what. Typical.

My splash screen said we ranked 0. No reward shown. I guess I'm sol & will have to look thru my inventory. I won't bother to send in a ticket; I know what they'll say.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And it's happened to our other players too.

Post Count
    I think gree may have reversed the reward order as our top scorers were given lower rewards than our lesser scorers in what looks like about the right proportion for that scenario

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Nothing here either

Faction members not getting rewards or being able to complete new fltq missions.

Lurker
    Post Count
    My faction got zero ranking after the war.

I received the wrong prize. Asked to send in ticket and keep getting error when trying to do so.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I too saw that I was awarded the wrong prize for solo reward but when I checked my bonuses I was indeed giving the right award. Maybe you should look into it a little further.

Articulate Author & The Horse U Rode In On's Avatar
    Post Count
    I made a spreadsheet of all the individual and faction prizes I qualified for and checked each of my 3 players. Each received the proper faction reward, but individual was all messed up. My top scorer received the top 7000 prize plus 2 way at the bottom (Rhino and Top Infiltrator). At event end, this player was ranked 5150. My second scorer received the top 8000 prize, plus 3 lower (Demolition Bot (top 13000), Agent (top 15000) and this Rhino which may be top 20000. This player was ranked 5877 at event end. My lowest scoring player got the biggest prize of the 3 - the top 6000 prize even though he was outside the top 7000 at the end. This player also received the top 9000, top 13000 and top 18000 prize. Not even close to being right
    &HorseURodeInOn 535775522
    TDF Camel 318089536
    Primary Hook 200935938

Officer of The Dutch Fighters 291664130

Lurker
    Post Count

Rewards and stats

We finished top 400 as a faction and half our members stats have only increased a few thousand points. One members decreased by 100k. What is going on with the rewards and bonuses that went with them as so many players stats are no where near where they should be.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock1278 View Post
    We finished top 400 as a faction and half our members stats have only increased a few thousand points. One members decreased by 100k. What is going on with the rewards and bonuses that went with them as so many players stats are no where near where they should be.
    Hi!

Same here. Top75, nada, nothing, not a single unit from WD.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same here... Why is gree so silent? There is a real problem here!