Intervention

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Intervention

Intervention

Dear Gree,

We have brought you here today because we love you and because we all want to see you get better. Over the past six months, we’ve noticed that the volume of events is becoming a significant problem both for you and the way they are affecting our lives. Last between WD event cycle, you had 11 events and three weeks between wars. Now, today you release a schedule indicating there are going to be 12 events in 18 days before the next war. That's an event every 36 hours. I have lost two of my best friends in the game to retirement in the last couple of weeks due to your problem. These are guys who I have fought with since brazil.

Please for your own sake reduce that schedule because your programmers can't keep up that pace and countless events are bound to have massive mistakes. These mistakes and the near 24hour vigilance and $1000s of dollars this game requires is pushing us away.

Most of us here are here because we love this game and have played it for years and made many friends here. We want to keep playing the game and contributing money to gree to ensure it carries on.

I feel so strongly about this issue that I am willing to take steps to change my life, if you won’t change yours. Please, will you accept help, so these things won’t need to happen?

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Red - Nomad View Post
    Dear Gree,

We have brought you here today because we love you and because we all want to see you get better. Over the past six months, we’ve noticed that the volume of events is becoming a significant problem both for you and the way they are affecting our lives. Last between WD event cycle, you had 11 events and three weeks between wars. Now, today you release a schedule indicating there are going to be 12 events in 18 days before the next war. That's an event every 36 hours. I have lost two of my best friends in the game to retirement in the last couple of weeks due to your problem. These are guys who I have fought with since brazil.

Please for your own sake reduce that schedule because your programmers can't keep up that pace and countless events are bound to have massive mistakes. These mistakes and the near 24hour vigilance and $1000s of dollars this game requires is pushing us away.

Most of us here are here because we love this game and have played it for years and made many friends here. We want to keep playing the game and contributing money to gree to ensure it carries on.

I feel so strongly about this issue that I am willing to take steps to change my life, if you won’t change yours. Please, will you accept help, so these things won’t need to happen?
    Interesting thoughts. Great suggestions. Unfortunately, THEY aren't ready. Their dedicated followers aren't ready. I'm afraid there will be more pain for many more weeks, perhaps months. Nevertheless, great effort.
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Thanks, Big Red, needed that. That's some of the funniest, but well worded feedback I've seen in awhile. The structure is fun and clever.

On a more serious note: We really do take your feedback seriously and appreciate you taking the time to word this in a constructive manner.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Perfectly worded Big Red

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    On a more serious note: We really do take your feedback seriously and appreciate you taking the time to word this in a constructive manner.
    No you don't. We've been saying the same thing since this game went nuclear about a year ago. And has Gree changed anything? Yes. In exactly the opposite direction. Come on Tadaaah, you guys only care about money, not about us.

Tadaah, that was the fastest reply I have seen from a gree mod, about a post which didn't violate terms or deal with a major IT storm. Guess you had a feeling the server restart storm was coming lol. Either way communication has been a nice step in the right direction.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I agree.. there have been extremely WAY too many events lately.

Me: "Hello everyone.. my name is Tyler"
    Support Group: "Hi Tyler"
    Me: "I have been buying gold for a while now, but now I'm getting clean."
    Random guy in the Crowd: "Preach! Tyler preach!!!"
    Me: "Here is goes..."

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Just wait till war is ever 10 days.. It will happen soon enough
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks, Big Red, needed that. That's some of the funniest, but well worded feedback I've seen in awhile. The structure is fun and clever.

Nothing funny about his post at all. It's a serious issue that we are encountering

Post Count
    Well put Big Red.
    Unfortunately it will be in one ear and out the other.
    War brings profit ( in real and virtual worlds).

Post Count
    This needs to change. The last wait time for last war was good. But the events were piled up. Why doesn't Gree take it back a little bit? I know that events bring in profit but making less events will help in the long run. In fact, I cut down tremendously from buying gold, not even on the bonus program the past month, until Gree changes their course I'm not hoping back on.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Mate, I suspect Gree will start to see the backlash this cycle. I am one of the sheep who, to date, have done every single event. Always. All the time. To the end. Whatever the cost.

No more.

My eyes have recently been opened to what I am doing. When I saw, yesterday, 13 events lined up across 3 weeks I just said to myself, "Screw This". I am not doing any of the individual events - so ILTQ, crates, etc. are out. I will help my faction on faction events. Thankfully we do not consider "frontline" a faction event (it just sucks).

You know what? It feels amazing! It has been just few hours but already I feel I have been freed from the tyranny that is this game. Most of my faction mates feel the same way.

It was always going to happen at some stage. I am just happy I am here to witness it.

Post Count

So the truth is out, Gree employees don't take any of our suggestions seriously. It's just a mere joke to them. I thought this was well worded and captures the mindset of more than 80% of the MW community but is laughed at by the admins.....WOW, good job Tadaaah!! You are the FUNNY one!!

Post Count
    I agree with you all.
    I've cut my spend dramatically.
    I still enjoy the game; however I no longer pay huge sums for the privilege.
    I'll hit what and when I can.
    I really enjoy the war ( except getting paired with SUP).
    It's really only when revenue suffers that Gree will change.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog bite View Post
    It's really only when revenue suffers that Gree will change.
    They DID suffer, hence we been getting an influx of events .. Gree trying to make up for the drop in revenue!

So I feel it will only get worse, unless they listen and make it right!

What Gree needs to understand is that MOST of the players are on a fixed budget, and will not exceed that. So pushing of the ones that kept finishing everything will not help.