Sups lottery for 3 players. - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sups lottery for 3 players.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by One man army View Post
    Interesting.... If you don't mind can you post the screenshot here? I would like everyone to see the part in which he said that. I believe that everyone should have a chance to get in on this lottery type thing so that everyone can receive a massive boost in stats
    Not judging you, just trying to understand. Why would one force himself into sup. It's like, you see some dudes driving around in ferraries and lamborghinis. And as you know you can't afford that, you still go to the ferrari dealership to ask them to lent you a car for the entire weekend. For free. Sorry dude, but it feels like you're begging. Don't feel attacked by my words, not trolling or so. Just have fun on your own level or be prepared to pay for the ferrari, even if it is just for the weekend. Goodluck with that.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Not judging you, just trying to understand. Why would one force himself into sup. It's like, you see some dudes driving around in ferraries and lamborghinis. And as you know you can't afford that, you still go to the ferrari dealership to ask them to lent you a car for the entire weekend. For free. Sorry dude, but it feels like you're begging. Don't feel attacked by my words, not trolling or so. Just have fun on your own level or be prepared to pay for the ferrari, even if it is just for the weekend. Goodluck with that.
    Trying to understand why you still can't take the free ride In a Ferrari

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by One man army View Post
    Trying to understand why you still can't take the free ride In a Ferrari
    My friend was hitchhiking and a guy in a Maserati picked him up. He said dude began rubbing his thigh. He pulled over and my friend ran away. He said dude was very creepy and he stopped hitching rides forever. That's why I wouldn't take no FREE rides. My mate says its free far as money, but the booty call might have been very expensive. LOL
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 07-09-2014 at 01:53 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    My friend was hitchhiking and a guy in a Maserati picked him up. He said dude began rubbing his thigh. He pulled over and my friend ran away. He said dude was very creepy and he stopped hitching rides forever. That's why I wouldn't take no FREE rides. My mate says its free far as money, but the booty call might have been very expensive. LOL
    That's a funny story I LOL'd

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    "SUP - It's like a creepy dude feeling you up in a fancy car!"

You gave them a new recruiting slogan!