GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sups lottery for 3 players.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    So, the lottery is to see who DOESN'T have to join?

SIGN ME UP!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by One man army View Post
    Razor is very contradicting.
    No, he's not. Am not reading one can freeload at sup. What is for free, is their help during raid boss. Thats what i read, correct me if i'm wrong.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    There was a whole thread dedicated to him being such a nice guy lol. Real pleasant person to be around. Check his posting history and you will understand.

Razor is very contradicting.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    No, he's not. Am not reading one can freeload at sup. What is for free, is their help during raid boss. Thats what i read, correct me if i'm wrong.
    Im not saying freeload - If I remember correctly I read "help players get bonuses they normally wouldn't" I think that means players can get bonuses that they wouldn't get without spending gold but still being active as possible. That post gave off a feeling of generosity and I know everyone saw it as that. But when razor said you need to make 900k minimum I was so disappointed. They way they defended themselves about having hackers in their ranks only means they care about their image that is shown to the community. Razors recent post have practically destroyed what little of a good image they had left.

Post Count
    Nothing is free in this world mate so why would playing with the no 1 team be for free? You gotta pay to play. I'm not sure it's 900k min, prolly less from my experience with osw.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Number one team? Guzzle guzzle gulp. Número UNO LOL
    King of the pixels.
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What does it cost for a person with all the health regen bonuses to make 900k points?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by redvenge99 View Post
    What does it cost for a person with all the health regen bonuses to make 900k points?
    Whats it matter, if they even battle a low 55 times you would need about 16k points per battle. Regen time won't matter much in this equation

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by redvenge99 View Post
    Bonuses won't help the way they be tapping. 900000/220 (points per tap) = 4090 taps
    you get 4 taps / 25 gold refill = 60 refills in a vault = 240 taps for 1500 gold (one vault)
    You'll get about 52080 points each vault

to get 900K, you'd need at least 17 vaults, round to 20, expect to shell out $2,000 UNDISCOUNTED, or 20% less if you buy on sale.
    Last edited by MENTALLY INCOMPETENT; 07-09-2014 at 01:09 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    Nothing is free in this world mate so why would playing with the no 1 team be for free? You gotta pay to play. I'm not sure it's 900k min, prolly less from my experience with osw.
    The only reason why nothing In life is for free is because people give value to something that doesn't have value at all. You don't have to pay to play that's a choice. On a unrelated side note can someone tell me how to put a profile pic up.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes, what a bargain, and they got... +20pct infantry attack for their growler armies! Must have really moved their stats. And next war....+30pct ground attack. Wow, what an awesome deal.

Quote Originally Posted by MENTALLY INCOMPETENT View Post
    Bonuses won't help the way hey tap. 900000/220 (points per tap) = 4090 taps
    you get 4 taps / 25 gold refill = 60 refills in a vault = 240 taps for 1500 gold (one vault)
    You'll get about 52080 points each vault

to get 900K, you'd need at least 17 vaults, round to 20, expect to shell out $2,000 UNDISCOUNTED, or 20% less if you buy on sale.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

It's True

I have been told that SUP let's 3 players into their faction for one WD to get that number one experience and a huge stat increase. I wanna know how this works so I can see the chances of anyone getting in to have that top 1 experience.1
    I have been told and have a SS of our conversation of a SUP I talked to telling me that every week they take in a free to play player so he can receive all the good units and massively grow.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RazAlguise View Post
    I have been told and have a SS of our conversation of a SUP I talked to telling me that every week they take in a free to play player so he can receive all the good units and massively grow.
    That's what the experts call GROOMING!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    Yes, what a bargain, and they got... +20pct infantry attack for their growler armies! Must have really moved their stats. And next war....+30pct ground attack. Wow, what an awesome deal.
    I see nothing even mildly attractive about shelling out $2,000 to tap for 72 hours with what some would call the "cool kids". LOL

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RazAlguise View Post
    Interesting.... If you don't mind can you post the screenshot here? I would like everyone to see the part in which he said that. I believe that everyone should have a chance to get in on this lottery type thing so that everyone can receive a massive boost in stats