Member of TAW, ama - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Member of TAW, ama

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You sound like a player who tried and failed to join TAW, hoping for a bit of a free ride

Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    Just out of interest, how many syndicates have you been in?
    Sheeeesh, one thing at a time. You seem offended.. Did I do that? You also seem passionate about this subject.. I am not bashing just stating the situation for what it is. I have been around CC for quite some time now, and have been in 2 different syndicates (someone poached me ). Anyhow, not sure how that is relevant to this topic.. back on subject.

I am merely stating that TAW isn't all its cracked up to be, they're just as corrupt as the other if not worse. And I have heard this many of times from some of the ORIGINAL board members from FC.
    Who are you anyway? My guess, you're in TAW yourself : )

You sound like a player who tried and failed to join TAW, hoping for a bit of a free ride
    LOL, that's cute.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Think of how nice it would be to camp there.

Quote Originally Posted by Oh_TheHorror View Post
    Think of how nice it would be to camp there.
    Let's go make some s'mores. It'll be fun.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkNerdy2Me View Post
    Sheeeesh, one thing at a time. You seem offended.. Did I do that? You also seem passionate about this subject.. I am not bashing just stating the situation for what it is. I have been around CC for quite some time now, and have been in 2 different syndicates (someone poached me ). Anyhow, not sure how that is relevant to this topic.. back on subject.

I am merely stating that TAW isn't all its cracked up to be, they're just as corrupt as the other if not worse. And I have heard this many of times from some of the ORIGINAL board members from FC.
    Who are you anyway? My guess, you're in TAW yourself : )
    Okay, so it's alright for you to change syndicates but it's wrong if others do the same...

Okay, so it's alright for you to change syndicates but it's wrong if others do the same...
    We have GOT to work on your sense of humor. Let's start on it first thing in the morning.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Original FC board members, impressive , you have been around for some time.
    Can you please name the those original members ? Seeing those names would be nice.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We have GOT to work on your sense of humor. Let's start on it first thing in the morning.
    Where is the humour in denying other players a freedom you take for granted?

Original FC board members, impressive , you have been around for some time.
    Can you please name the those original members ? Seeing those names would be nice.
    Oh... the ones I am specifically talking about.. Southern Belle (and boy did they really push her out the door in a quick hurry), Adrastos (who eventually left for SAS) I would IMAGINE because they were probably tired of dealing with rich little brats who whine when they don't get there way. Idk though. Just a guess ; )

Where is the humour in denying other players a freedom you take for granted?
    Lighten up. It's just a game : )

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Oh... the ones I am specifically talking about.. Southern Belle (and boy did they really push her out the door in a quick hurry), Adrastos (who eventually left for SAS) I would IMAGINE because they were probably tired of dealing with rich little brats who whine when they don't get there way. Idk though. Just a guess ; )
    Southern Belle. Oh. You are talking about another syndicate .Her going off to get married was more of a walk down the aisle and into real life ....than a push out the door.

Post Count
    Christ tam. Unclench before you give yourself a cramp.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Southern Belle. Oh. You are talking about another syndicate .Her going off to get married was more of a walk down the aisle and into real life ....than a push out the door.
    No, I'm talking about Fight Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Christ tam. Unclench before you give yourself a cramp.
    Or possibly a mini stroke, one of the two.