GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Member of TAW, ama

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What's your panties color?

Bore.

Yawn. You know, it's getting real tiring seeing the Art of Bore at the top every war. Sas- you actually have a ton of people behind you this round to take 1st. Make it count.. we are all anxiously awaiting for it to happen.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkNerdy2Me View Post
    ... we are all anxiously awaiting for it to happen.
    Speak for yourself.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    You all realise this isn't the real AM3 right?
    No way we all just figured he spelled his own name wrong

Ah..

Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    Speak for yourself.
    Well, isn't that a shame you didn't catch my sarcasm. The almighty TAW will crumble one day though. Their pockets just happen to be a bit deeper than SAS, ultimately they play the game with zero strategy.. major kudos to them for that, ha.

Post Count
    Well, isn't that a shame you didn't catch my sarcasm. The almighty TAW will crumble one day though. Their pockets just happen to be a bit deeper than SAS, ultimately they play the game with zero strategy.. major kudos to them for that, ha.
    Everybody plays the game with zero strategy. How much it costs just depends on your level of addiction.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yawn. You know, it's getting real tiring seeing the Art of Bore at the top every war. Sas- you actually have a ton of people behind you this round to take 1st. Make it count.. we are all anxiously awaiting for it to happen.
    And that's why TAW should stay at number1 it keeps the excitement alive. I wonder how many bets are made before each battle. Can Sas beat TAW this time. Bet you $10 sas will lose. Etc.

I am glad sas have a ton of peeps behind them. Maybe a few more out in front will be of greater assistance though

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Zero strategy? As opposed to trying for first yet getting second.
    Last edited by Keapa; 07-07-2014 at 06:37 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    LOL burn (10 characters)
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

LOL. If you call spending loads of money strategy and pressing a button, then sure.. that's strategy.

Although, I guess TAW does have a bit of strategy.. if it involves poaching from other t10 syndicates. Desperate much? It's just what they do After all, they are the only ones who can get away with housing a hack within the syndicate. Oh wellz.
    Last edited by TalkNerdy2Me; 07-07-2014 at 07:55 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    LOL. If you call spending loads of money strategy and pressing a button, then sure.. that's strategy.

Although, I guess TAW does have a bit of strategy.. if it involves poaching from other t10 syndicates. Desperate much? It's just what they do After all, they are the only ones who can get away with housing a hack within the syndicate. Oh wellz.
    Poaching? Players are free to make their own choice as to which syndicate they wish to join.
    Or are you proposing no player be allowed to change syndicates, once you join you are stuck there no matter what.

Poaching? Players are free to make their own choice as to which syndicate they wish to join.
    Or are you proposing no player be allowed to change syndicates, once you join you are stuck there no matter what.
    YES, you're exactly right. It's prison.. you are stuck there for forever : )

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Housing a hack.....? Oh, you mean that player who SAS used for 2 battles and tried to get back.
    Failing that and knowing what to look for. Took screen shots and then waited before sending the SS to Gree.
    I wonder if the delay was due to one last effort to get him to return back to sas or go to another syndicate of their choosing.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If so it's best to be at number 1 and in the sun than be perpetually stuck in the shadow of TAW

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just out of interest, how many syndicates have you been in?