Comments deleted

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Comments deleted

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Comments deleted

After i did a nice rob the kid send me 50 + Comments on my wall. I deleted 2 and set blocked him. Now my private messages all left ist there a chance to get my news back ?

BTW i am not sure if this is a new "feature". in game under settings - there is a "chat blocked list"
    but didnt show anything its Black screen.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    looks like there is no change to get my comments back. A player is able to destroy another players Comments..good to know..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bump to the Top

Post Count
    You should try to make more sense before bumping your thread. There is probably a reason you've had no replies.

Post Count
    Your news was filled with his spam. You deleted it by blocking him. Case closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    You can't delete your own news just by blocking a person, in the same way that you can't delete news of a wall comment by deleting that comment.

Troll harder, "genius".

Post Count
    Nah, there's something screwy with the in game chat - in our Syn we have one dude who's the self proclaimed Forum Nazi that deletes all the clutter every day - last week, we were getting posts on the Forum chat from over 190 days ago...he deleted them all again...seem to be gone permanently...will see...trying to care, important to him tho...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    You should try to make more sense before bumping your thread. There is probably a reason you've had no replies.

You should think first - then talk. in 90 % of your comments. Stay out of my threads dude, you answer just to push your bar no need for that un logic you have.
    Last edited by hoene$$; 07-06-2014 at 11:14 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon. View Post
    Nah, there's something screwy with the in game chat - in our Syn we have one dude who's the self proclaimed Forum Nazi that deletes all the clutter every day - last week, we were getting posts on the Forum chat from over 190 days ago...he deleted them all again...seem to be gone permanently...will see...trying to care, important to him tho...

thats the reason i bumped my thread thx - i am to everyone gives helpfull answers to questions thank you

Steady Scribe John Hannibal Smith's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon. View Post
    The reason for it was the server maintenance Gree just preformed. Goes to show how often they back up. When they fired the servers back up after the maintenance was done that was the last record of your syn chat. Also the limit of posts in syn forum is limited by amount and not most recent.