Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last

Official 11+ movement thread regarding cheating/hacking

Following the new game mode, a new type of hacking was revealed - SPEED HACKING.
    as many from the community noticed - theres a certain limit to the personal score you can gain per a fixed time, though few players seem to exceed it!
    for example - highest personal score is from defeating a level 1 boss for ~70,000.
    it take more than one minute to finish it off (on strong device with no lag), meaning 700,000 personal score per 10 minutes is impossible.
    Observations (done at top10 player leaderboard) indicates that movements in personal score were done that are much higher than 1,000,000 per 10 minutes.
    for such type of competition the speed is critical and cheating cause a great disturb in balance, enough to upset the honest player and of course - the paying customers.

To Gree - your programmers can confirm such thing should be impossible aswell,
    the best way to detect such player is to take a look into their data and look for changes in personal score there should be impossible according to the info I just told.
    I will personally send the admins - Elita and Tadaah the complete info I have gathered to assist the banning, if admin read this - please look for the private message from me and forward it to your team.
    *I know youre all very busy addressing the bugs in the new game mode, however please pay close attention to this issue as cheating shouldnt be tolerated, lets not let it last so long like the gem cheat that was fixed few months back according to 11+ request.

THIS ISNT A COMPLAINT THREAD ABOUT BUGS, SO AVOID COMPLAINING ABOUT THEM HERE
    YOU MUST NOT POST HERE ANY INFO REGARDING HOW ITS DONE, YOU MAY INFORM THE ADMIN PERSONALLY BUT AVOID SHARING SPECIFICS IN HERE
    Azure Dragon Nexus Guild Master
    IGN: ShadowDash
    Line: dragon1089
    Best Guild Ranks: #3 (War of the Enchantress), #5 (War of Thorns), #17 (War of the SAINTS), #18 (War of the Fools)

our agenda and recruiting

** We support the 11+ movement! **

I have noticed as well as some people are abusing a glitch to have nearly unlimited raid energy. Some of my guild members are saying that people have gotten up to 320,000 points for 4 points of energy used. Combine that with unlimited energy, that can net quite a lot of points.

Um...it takes me 7-8 points (4 standard, 4 purchased with gems) to bring down a level 1 Orc by my lonesome. If I use the fast-fwd button (bottom left of screen) this can be easily accomplished in under right minutes, no cheating required*.

When the game first started, I noticed a glitch where my energy did not deplete (say the first 4-12 attacks?), however, the moment I used a power-attack purchased with 1 gem, that seemed to snap the system back to rights.

Hope this data helps them find the glitch.

*I do not purposefully cheat, glitch, hack, or support those who do. The game glitch was here and gone very quickly at the beginning of this game, as I have posted elsewhere. GREE may contact me if they wish to discuss my experience with it.
    Last edited by Rookeye; 07-05-2014 at 01:44 PM.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Um...it takes me 7-8 points (4 standard, 4 purchased with gems) to bring down a level 1 Orc by my lonesome. If I use the fast-fwd button (bottom left of screen) this can be easily accomplished in under right minutes, no cheating required*.
    you cannot finish off a lvl 1 orc in less than 1 minute.
    the fastest players with best spirit epics+ can finish it with 1 energy, and it takes more than a minute
    Best Guild Ranks: #3 (War of the Enchantress), #5 (War of Thorns), #17 (War of the SAINTS), #18 (War of the Fools)

Shadow is correct, we did all of the calculations together along with others.

#1 on the Leaderboard is mathematically impossible even if they have been hitting non stop since the war started. His guild is the hunt for t25, he has approzimately 55% of their total guild points...if they get it over a legitimate guild because of his hack, MANY people will be VERY upset.
    Last edited by B Legit; 07-05-2014 at 02:59 PM.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Gree took care of cheaters and awarded guilds appropriately during the first few wars, this will be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by BW Rhaegar View Post
    Gree took care of cheaters and awarded guilds appropriately during the first few wars, this will be the same.
    Hope so,

There is a maximum possiblity of 45 mil pts right now, that is if you have been ONE HITTING lvl 1's for all 28 hours straight.
    70,000 is well above even the fastest of kills and wifi speed realm of possibility.
    Bulls on Parade

Quote Originally Posted by BW Rhaegar View Post
    Hope so,

There is a maximum possiblity of 45 mil pts right now, that is if you have been ONE HITTING lvl 1's for all 28 hours straight.
    70k is well above even the fastest of kills and wifi speed realm of possibility.
    Bulls on Parade

Discussing cheat and hack is not allowed. Moderator needs to close this thread.

The way I am discussing is more of an problem with the Game. This should directed more to the issue of energy and amount of reward points. It can be considered as hacking/cheating but this is more of a flaw with the system. If the amount of time playing and the points do not match up then it can be the issue with the update. Keep informed to keep the game fair.

Obviously this thread is a direct attempt to get Gree to deal with obvious cheaters. Many have complained and the cheating continues. If they read their own forum, they would realize that honest players that pay to play this game will be gone if this is not addressed rapidly. This new boss raid is boring enough without the obvious cheating for no good reason!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Hope so,

70,000 is well above even the fastest of kills and wifi speed realm of possibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by furyp View Post
    Where do we report the issue to then?
    Bulls on Parade

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Hope so,

Quote Originally Posted by tim drake View Post
    Obviously this thread is a direct attempt to get Gree to deal with obvious cheaters. Many have complained and the cheating continues. If they read their own forum, they would realize that honest players that pay to play this game will be gone if this is not addressed rapidly. This new boss raid is boring enough without the obvious cheating for no good reason!!!!!
    Agreed, we are not promoting the cheat, we are trying to get it handled!
    These are facts and facts only.
    Bulls on Parade

Quote Originally Posted by furyp View Post
    this isnt a discussion to share cheats with the community, its merely informing Gree about the existence of such thing and call for counter action.
    with all honesty - the only reason I think someone would ask to close such thread is only if he himself is a cheater.

11+ movement is working with Gree to ensure no cheats in the KnD community, its for the best of the players and admins, and was handled before in a very good way after enough players showed support an concern about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDash1089 View Post
    with all honesty - the only reason I think someone would ask to close such thread is only if he himself is a cheater.
    Yeah that is a strange request....
    Bulls on Parade