Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Copious View Post
    Where can I read up on these guilds? I'm fascinated to see how they fund their T1 finishes all the time.
    Good jobs and commitment. Find the guild in game and look at how we recruit. We all play (and Pay) to win.

Where can I read up on these guilds? I'm fascinated to see how they fund their T1 finishes all the time.
    I know this may blow your mind, you can see people like them everyday. It is called working. Believe it or not, but it pays more than the welfare check you wait on each month.

Love how he made an alt account for those posts. Interested to see who it really is but as a member of a top10 guild I feel offended because we clearly don't hack and you are just accusing without evidence.
    Also loving the dk attitude this thread is not about your hurt egos but about cheaters and atm #1 in android is trying to bring his guild into top 10 with 158m which is ridiculous. Please act fast gree people are getting nervous as hes taking rewards from them.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

He just hacked himself into top10, costing gypsy jokers their place so far. Now i know this gets gree money because guilds will have to spend more for their rewards but could you guys please act on this? Its stupid this is posible anyway and its costing guilds their rewards so do something about it instead of posting some meme pictures once a week.

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

Kangaroeland,
    It's not anyone's responsibility that Gypsy Jokers got kicked out. The other guild just out gemmed them.

On top of that, you do realize that it's the 4th of July weekend and employees are taking time off right? I let my people take vacation on Monday so they can have an extra long weekend. I reckon GREE's employees should also enjoy the same treatment.

Do the math. Its one guy in a guild full of lvl 30s having 99% of their points. He scores 1m per minute which is impossible so its grees responsibility Gypsy got kicked out and they are not being outgemmed.

Quote Originally Posted by furyp View Post
    Kangaroeland,
    It's not anyone's responsibility that Gypsy Jokers got kicked out. The other guild just out gemmed them.

On top of that, you do realize that it's the 4th of July weekend and employees are taking time off right? I let my people take vacation on Monday so they can have an extra long weekend. I reckon GREE's employees should also enjoy the same treatment.
    Yeah listen to Kangaroe... this guy is single handedly putting his team in the top, they are not getting "outgemmed" they are getting out hacked.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Someone needs to do something to the #1 guy which has 180 MILLION points. His guild is now in the top 10, BY CHEATING. I think that they don't deserve the rewards
    Underboss of Wraiths Disciples

Debt Collector 99/99, Mariachi$ 99/99, Triple Threat 99/99, Lethal Lover 99/99, Fatal Adventurer 99/99

On top of that, you do realize that it's the 4th of July weekend and employees are taking time off right?
    This makes absolute, complete, 100% sense.

But it would also follow that they should not unveil a brand new weekend-long event that people spend thousands of dollars on when they know they're going to have no one overseeing any of it to make sure it runs smoothly.

Just because YOU give people time off because you have the luxury of closing shop, a lot of places (agree with it or not, I know I don't) stay open for holidays.

Hello everyone,
    Please keep the wind down here, if you have any info - you may share with gree and not here. Avoid accusing without a proper evidence especially in this thread.

if anyone were to miss the fun in leaderboards from the last hours, ill tell you what you missed tonight:

#1 player leaderboards was at 70,000,000
    after 7 hours I noted scores again, now he has 181,000,000
    lets do some math, 181mil-70mil are 111mil.
    Im going to have to assume the most extreme case that he played for the WHOLE time every second during these 7 hours without moving his fingers from the hit button.
    youll get:
    111,000,000 / 7 = 15,857,142 PER HOUR, sounds legit? lets go another step forward
    15,857,142 / 60 = 259,785 PER MINUTE, its impossible to do half from that in 1 min, its impossible to do 1/4 of that in 1 minute.

EDIT: a little longer than the time it took me to write this reply - he did another jump of 8 mil in say... 15 min at most? if anyone still doubt, all you need is to go wash your eyes from the dirt that blinds you
    Last edited by ShadowDash1089; 07-06-2014 at 03:44 AM.
    Azure Dragon Nexus Guild Master
    IGN: ShadowDash
    Line: dragon1089
    Best Guild Ranks: #3 (War of the Enchantress), #5 (War of Thorns), #17 (War of the SAINTS), #18 (War of the Fools)

our agenda and recruiting

** We support the 11+ movement! **

Kangaroeland,

No. Releasing a new feature and update and then going on vacation is 100% scheduling incompetence.
    Still not letting the server doublecheck all the BS the client might send is also incompetence after over a year of these hacking/cheating incidents...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    No. Releasing a new feature and update and then going on vacation is 100% scheduling incompetence.
    Still not letting the server doublecheck all the BS the client might send is also incompetence after over a year of these hacking/cheating incidents...
    they have no checks and balances, the other game i play - Brave frontier - has all kinda of events, and they have checks and balances, that black lists a ton of people, they put the reward ceremony on hold for about 3 days, and then those people who cheated get reviewed, and if they in fact did cheat, get kicked out. this company is just lazy with coding. they could make things a lot easier. but seems they may not have a big team on this game, id assume a few people at most.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Nevaeh View Post
    I know this may blow your mind, you can see people like them everyday. It is called working. Believe it or not, but it pays more than the welfare check you wait on each month.
    Offended easily? Lol! What I'm asking is just a simple question. Not saying you hack or anything like that. It's just mind blowing that the same 2 guilds on android and iOS can pull off #1 each week. That's all. I wanna know how the planning goes into that.

Offended easily? Lol! What I'm asking is just a simple question. Not saying you hack or anything like that. It's just mind blowing that the same 2 guilds on android and iOS can pull off #1 each week. That's all. I wanna know how the planning goes into that.
    It's actually pretty Darwinian. Players audion for DK in other guilds and the top guild has the top players. And unfortunately most at the top have stressful enough lives that burning money here is just fun. If you can only win by cheating, it is just sad.