Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last
    The Hackers only think of themselves, its like shoplifting

Quote Originally Posted by DK Boss View Post
    Such ignorance should be punished by stoning.

Take your hand out of the pants of OTB and grab your calculator Einstein and crunch the numbers.

Guilds have wanted to knock DK off the top for a long time, and if the only way that can be done is by using third party apps and cheating your way to the top then so be it.

As for DK we will continue to play the game in a fair manner we all work hard to pay for the gems we buy.
    Stoning is shariah. Who would support that? :S No action is worth that. Its simpeminded cruelty. Nevermind.

On topic: Its frustrating. Doesnt matter what Gree do - There wil always be cheaters within the first hour. I dont get how they do it or why. But its pissing the rest of us off.

Gree should not reward cheater as they've always been doing.

""Its hurting your game and playerbase. Get it right and please fix it, Gree.""
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

DK The biggest cheats

Everyone knows this post was made by a DK loyal dog. For the longest time DK has turned a blind to anyone in their alliance no matter what they did as long as it was to help DK. Shortly after some of the top guilds left the empire Dk been frantically recruiting members and using every tactic that they knew how to retain their first place rank. They did many dirty underhanded things to try and keep their precious title as the best, Hah. When DK was getting murdered in this new Raid Boss event they could not retaliate because they were defenseless against real players so now DK was challenged and they could not win the challenge because they were always handed first place by all the top guilds in the alliance handing DK their hardest hitters. DK was the first guild to learn of hacks and they had a rule where hackers and cheaters would not be allowed but that was just a cover up when really behind the curtains was the biggest of cheaters like Axeo, Axirus, Aslan, Shady, Rob, Lilian, Black Widow, Brutus and much more. They all cheat and they will be exposed when I write a statement to gree describing how they cheat so gree can check the system data. THis game is built on 90% of cheaters cheating some way somehow. DK also assisted their top players into scamming people for their hard earned money. These scum bags pretended to sell their account and after receiving payment they were no where to be found. So you think DK is so great now?.

Quote Originally Posted by WishxMaster View Post
    Everyone knows this post was made by a DK loyal dog. For the longest time DK has turned a blind to anyone in their alliance no matter what they did as long as it was to help DK. Shortly after some of the top guilds left the empire Dk been frantically recruiting members and using every tactic that they knew how to retain their first place rank. They did many dirty underhanded things to try and keep their precious title as the best, Hah. When DK was getting murdered in this new Raid Boss event they could not retaliate because they were defenseless against real players so now DK was challenged and they could not win the challenge because they were always handed first place by all the top guilds in the alliance handing DK their hardest hitters. DK was the first guild to learn of hacks and they had a rule where hackers and cheaters would not be allowed but that was just a cover up when really behind the curtains was the biggest of cheaters like Axeo, Axirus, Aslan, Shady, Rob, Lilian, Black Widow, Brutus and much more. They all cheat and they will be exposed when I write a statement to gree describing how they cheat so gree can check the system data. THis game is built on 90% of cheaters cheating some way somehow. DK also assisted their top players into scamming people for their hard earned money. These scum bags pretended to sell their account and after receiving payment they were no where to be found. So you think DK is so great now?.
    Since you are a smoke screen and a liar, please post everything you know here. I am proudly in DK and there is no cheating, we pay to play.

Another DK cheater!!

Quote Originally Posted by tim drake View Post
    Since you are a smoke screen and a liar, please post everything you know here. I am proudly in DK and there is no cheating, we pay to play.

I am recording all the top 10's scores and I will see how fast you all move then we will see who is cheating. DK does not pay to play even your GM Axeo was a cheat as well as the rest of DK top players and commanders. Dont worry about what hacks you use when you already know. You leave the explaining to me when I tell them how all the top 10 are hacking so they will check their system data and see that it does not match up. If you want to know why dont you ask your buddies in DK hah what a tool

ha!

Well put Tim.
    It's unfortunate that people need to cheat to Dethrone DK. A legitimate competition would be great. I know first hand that DK is not cheating, and works their asses off to win legitimately. If we were all cheaters and hackers wouldn't we have been banned after the gem issue when all the cheaters got banned? These cheaters will be banned again, and DK will remain on top. Unfortunately these cheaters will all start new accounts and we will go through this again at some point.. They are killing the game. Sad, but true.

I am recording all the top 10's scores and I will see how fast you all move then we will see who is cheating. DK does not pay to play even your GM Axeo was a cheat as well as the rest of DK top players and commanders. Dont worry about what hacks you use when you already know. You leave the explaining to me when I tell them how all the top 10 are hacking so they will check their system data and see that it does not match up. If you want to know why dont you ask your buddies in DK hah what a tool
    So that's a dodge on your part?

You leave the explaining to me when I tell them how all the top 10 are hacking so they will check their system data and see that it does not match up.l

You just officially lost all credibility with everyone who knows anything about this game. The top 10 guilds are all 100% legitimate, as all of the thousands of players who have gone there and spent $120 on a rainbow will attest to.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

You're an idiot

I've read multiple posts on this forum and the one reoccurring thing is; DK has the math to prove "Only The Best" is cheating, and instead of OTB denying the accusations they tried to continuously redirect the cheating towards Death Knights. All you're doing is making yourself look stupid OTB! Rather than back tracking and acting like a bunch of five year old girls. I suggest you contact Gree, apologize, forfeit this war, and hope they show you mercy!

You sir are a special kind of breed.

Where is your proof? You come here accusing a guild that works round the clock to find the best players in knd and give them an opportunity to get the top rewards in war. It is not DK's fault or any other top 10 guilds fault that you collect trolly's for a living and cant afford a rainbow pack.

Just like DK the likes of War Inc work hard to recruit and find the best there is in the knd community. At least the rivalry between the Empire and Rebel guilds is fair game and legit.

What is happening right now is beyond fair game OTB wanted to prove a point this war after recent events and they have, they are at the top of the cheating ladder so good job for them and they will get rewarded for their efforts.

So lets all take a min silence for WishxMaster......you're 30 seconds of fame on the forums just came to an end.

The time i took to attack a level 1 boss was OVER 1 MINUTE
    Underboss of Wraiths Disciples

Debt Collector 99/99, Mariachi$ 99/99, Triple Threat 99/99, Lethal Lover 99/99, Fatal Adventurer 99/99

Ah yes lets throw out names that are well known in knd and accuse them of cheating.

"They all cheat and they will be exposed when I write a statement to gree describing how they cheat so gree can check the system data."

So you're going to tell Gree how these "cheaters" work hard for their money? Own their own companies and some of which work 12-15 hour days?

Everyone knows this post was made by a DK loyal dog. For the longest time DK has turned a blind to anyone in their alliance no matter what they did as long as it was to help DK.

Actually, that was not written by a "DK loyal dog." It was made by the GM of ADN, a very well respected top guild, that really has no care whether DK wins or not. But he does care about the integrity of the game.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

cheaters stick together

Oh look its the dk guild all in here lol they all deny cheating what a bunch of jokes. If you dont cheat no need to worry lol but for those who cheat you know you did so just them knowing they cheated they will keep quiet lol funny bunch of cheats watch and see when the banning begins

Where can I read up on these guilds? I'm fascinated to see how they fund their T1 finishes all the time.