Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossil View Post
    I'm sure GREE would rather keep it under wraps, as I am certain that the ones who were caught are only the tip of the iceberg. Any time an action takes place on your host device, the results can be intercepted and altered. GREE needs to build some checks and balances into their software.
    The information is encrypted now a days. So its like turning lead into gold. Which is it just can not happen easily.

Red face How about rallying for a detailed war / raid log or the 2 attacks for 4 energy?

It was mentioned the data is "encrypted" like it is some secret. But it doesn't haven't to be hidden from us by gree.

they could share qny part of the war/raid log they choose too.

as a gm, it would be very beneficial to know how many members were actuqlly fighting each boss and their points and if it was f.e. or gems.

Now that is an issue the 11+ movement should take up!

Or how about those who are spending 2 energy for every attack right now? Really sucks if you are gemming...costing you twice as much.

or how gree still has players locked out of game from the time the game updated on friday at 12 a.m.?

those are also worthy causes...but not much impact on who finishes in first so probably won't get much steam behind them ...lol

Let's put this behind us and move forward.

Hello fellow knights,

This weekend was a prime example of Sod's Law, was it not?

We saw everything from game hacks to mud-slinging between former friends.
    Needless to say, we are very happy Gree is working to resolve our issues. The representatives we have been in contact with have been working rapidly and diligently to resolve the problems we've been reporting since 6 hours into the new event.

Nevermind the internal drama and the personal attacks on individuals, the problems we have uncovered have been evident for a couple weeks. Many people are claiming that Empire knew players were cheating while they played with us. Let me assure you that once the numbers started popping up during the Epic war two weekends ago, we began investigating the case. This was an issue for DK leadership the moment it was discovered.

As a group of top players all over the world, we often compete with one another for legitimate top scores.

As such, we know the maximum any one person is ever capable of scoring legitimately for any event. We literally PUSH ourselves constantly to break these records. This is why it became evident very early on that something was very, very wrong.

I do not believe all of the bans that were enacted due to this is a direct result of the speed hacking we reported during the Raid event. I believe Gree is trying to cover it's bases, and if you are a player that was banned over the last several hours and believe it was done unfairly, I urge you to speak up to Gree. This includes all players, whether you are allied with my guild or not. I believe in fairness for everyone and I have friends in all alliances who will attest to that.

I would like to point out that many people came here to dispute this thread with absolutely no information and only opinions. Well, you know what they say about opinions...

In the future, I hope people will realize that when we spend our hard earned money, it matters to us. If we were cheating our way around, we wouldn't raise such hell as we have here about blatant cheating. DK Empire is a equal opportunity alliance, where any player has the opportunity to work their way up and eventually fight alongside some of the best players in the game. If you still don't believe Top 10 guilds pay for their gems and work hard for their scores, then I dare you to buy a couple rainbow packs and come fight with us. You will see easily enough the organization and participation that occurs and I imagine it will show you otherwise.

For those of you that will continue to accuse Top 10 players of cheating, I sincerely hope that you find some peace. For those of you that will trash talk DK even though we have shown time and time again that we are number one, we welcome a legitimate challenge. Please, stock up on gems and bring your A game, we are highly competitive people and we thrive on the challenge. Our Rebel friends know this and even though we compete in a game, we are amicable. If we were all terrible people, we wouldn't have such strong cross-alliance friendships. Please take a moment to consider what this means before sounding off about an issue you have no real knowledge of. DK has had many accusations thrown at us with no proof, and we are still standing strong, and will continue to, despite the lies. There's a new one every week.

For the players who worked hard, congratulations on your rewards!

In the future, I hope everyone will take a few moments to fact check and work out the numbers on their own before accusing anybody else of lying or cheating. Even though there are rifts between certain people, we are all ultimately here for one thing: to enjoy ourselves and each other playing Knights & Dragons.

Please remember we all have a common denominator here and be nice to one another.

We are all people and we all deserve respect.

Thank you,
    DK Zenith

Quote Originally Posted by ladyannie View Post
    It was mentioned the data is "encrypted" like it is some secret. But it doesn't haven't to be hidden from us by gree.

they could share qny part of the war/raid log they choose too.

as a gm, it would be very beneficial to know how many members were actuqlly fighting each boss and their points and if it was f.e. or gems.

Now that is an issue the 11+ movement should take up!

Or how about those who are spending 2 energy for every attack right now? Really sucks if you are gemming...costing you twice as much.

or how gree still has players locked out of game from the time the game updated on friday at 12 a.m.?

those are also worthy causes...but not much impact on who finishes in first so probably won't get much steam behind them ...lol
    Data is encrypted to ensure that it is not altered when uploaded. Apparently the encryption is either insufficient or non-existant in this case. Regardless, a cheater is a cheater and they got what they deserved. Yes, there are other problems and maybe you can speak to them on a thread specific to that purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyannie View Post
    If I had the gems would I now too be banned?
    I ask this question as I am at about 25.5 mil points on this raid all earned legitimately mind you. And had I not started running low on gems and game funds on saturday night I too could have had a 50 mil+ score.

So I ask..would I have been banned for spending hundreds yes sevaeral hundreds of dollars just like these players did. Bc they bought the gems on sales, stockpiled them and now spent them. Although I cant speak for for that guy that had a t10 run by himself.

I typically agree with the 11+ movement, but you guys got it way wrong on this one. And now so blatantly behind the DK..really come on now.

And now the whining continues.. dk now feels they should get the raid+ armor even though their remain 36 players are still outscored by OTB's remaining players? Really is that fair to all those not accussed of using this supposed speed hack. They all spent hard earned money just like me. Which ever guild ends up in #1 spot should get the plus...PERIOD.Just like always. I mean would DK have allowed it any other way when they were in #1? Let's all just play with integrity and we wont have to worry about crap like this.
    the guys with 50mill didnt get banned, the guys with 100+ million did. plus, if they got banned, its because they ligitamitly did something wrong, gree is able to tell how each player gets points through their logs. don't get butt-hurt that some guy built a computer program connected to his phone to farm bosses.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by Mbush View Post
    And now some math:
    Our big hitters score 40k vs lv 5 boss.
    Using power hits it gives him 60k per fight.
    We have guys that timed a lvl 5 fight at 46s. Lets say they do it in 1 min.
    So 60k x 60(min and hour) = 3.6m an hour.
    10h in day 1 could give him 36m.
    please.... anyone, if i play a mobile game like that, shoot me.... shoot me, burn me, and throw me in a river. dont let my family see me like that.

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Thank you gree for banning the hackers although imo you missed a very important thing: the bonus points they added to the guild have not been removed and in the case of the hew goh guild, the guild is still top25 without any of them scoring actual points but same for the other guilds who had hackers. Let them know actions lead to consequences because this way they get to keep all those bonus points gained in an illegitimate way. The way it is now hacking is actually rewarding and I dont think thats the message you want to send
    Repeated for truth.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Thank you gree, we are all greatful for the fast care!

on a side note: please check the last hour scores, some guilds glitched badly including mine!
    we were attacking a level 5 boss, 100k health left in last 8 min when suddenly we jumped!
    ADN doesnt deserve a top 10 nor top 25, we were 36 and our spot after winbonus should have been 32.
    our top scorer is me with 11,695,130
    Azure Dragon Nexus Guild Master
    IGN: ShadowDash
    Line: dragon1089
    Best Guild Ranks: #3 (War of the Enchantress), #5 (War of Thorns), #17 (War of the SAINTS), #18 (War of the Fools)

our agenda and recruiting

** We support the 11+ movement! **

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDash1089 View Post
    Following the new game mode, a new type of hacking was revealed - SPEED HACKING.
    as many from the community noticed - theres a certain limit to the personal score you can gain per a fixed time, though few players seem to exceed it!
    for example - highest personal score is from defeating a level 1 boss for ~70,000.
    it take more than one minute to finish it off (on strong device with no lag), meaning 700,000 personal score per 10 minutes is impossible.
    Observations (done at top10 player leaderboard) indicates that movements in personal score were done that are much higher than 1,000,000 per 10 minutes.
    for such type of competition the speed is critical and cheating cause a great disturb in balance, enough to upset the honest player and of course - the paying customers.

To Gree - your programmers can confirm such thing should be impossible aswell,
    the best way to detect such player is to take a look into their data and look for changes in personal score there should be impossible according to the info I just told.
    I will personally send the admins - Elita and Tadaah the complete info I have gathered to assist the banning, if admin read this - please look for the private message from me and forward it to your team.
    *I know youre all very busy addressing the bugs in the new game mode, however please pay close attention to this issue as cheating shouldnt be tolerated, lets not let it last so long like the gem cheat that was fixed few months back according to 11+ request.

THIS ISNT A COMPLAINT THREAD ABOUT BUGS, SO AVOID COMPLAINING ABOUT THEM HERE
    YOU MUST NOT POST HERE ANY INFO REGARDING HOW ITS DONE, YOU MAY INFORM THE ADMIN PERSONALLY BUT AVOID SHARING SPECIFICS IN HERE

So Ironic, so ironic, so ironic
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

That was an interesting end to the raid.
    Hackers left right and Centre.
    Happy tree friends and TU ruined it for all of us battling for top 25 .

Quote Originally Posted by ColombianThreatMachine View Post
    So Ironic, so ironic, so ironic
    actually, irony would be if he said, here is my link to wiki how on speed hacking
    by the way, no one should ever show people how to speed hack.

just fyi, your using irony wrong

also - speed hacking is a bug, but not like a little one, its enough of one to make one have power over others. so0o. i guess its enough to point it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded Justice View Post
    That was an interesting end to the raid.
    Hackers left right and Centre.
    Happy tree friends and TU ruined it for all of us battling for top 25 .
    Quoted for truth, hopefully Gree takes a look at this :-\

Was it just me, or did the 6th-placed guy just teleported into that ranking out of nowhere? I was battling with several other guys for 10th placing so I was monitoring the Top10 positions quite closely in the last hour. He literally appeared out of nowhere. Even if he had the same amount of points as us initially, you can't farm 2 million points in 5 minutes...

I don't know the 11th guy personally, but he got robbed of his Top10 prize.

Gree, please investigate that 6th-placed person. It's too fishy.

Regards.
    Starlite, A Lvl-376 Knight of Android. [WBG-XYY-MHM]

Temp Guild Master of The Social Contract, Lvl-75 Guild

Bonuses: Earth(10%), Water(9%), Fire(9%), Spirit(10%), Air(10%)

Orc Raid: 10th Knight

during last minutes many guilds were glitched base on the last enemy bonus they defeated, we killed lvl 5 and got glitched by 12 mil, ive no idea how many times it glitched us
    Azure Dragon Nexus Guild Master
    IGN: ShadowDash
    Line: dragon1089
    Best Guild Ranks: #3 (War of the Enchantress), #5 (War of Thorns), #17 (War of the SAINTS), #18 (War of the Fools)

our agenda and recruiting

** We support the 11+ movement! **

your 11+ is a joke yourself and team unicorn **** ed us over as a few others.
    There was no glitch unless you had a hand in it.
    You are all worthless cheats and ruin the game for us regular folks.
    Absolute shame