Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Using 3rd party tool is a reason for ban in case you didnt read terms of use
    Azure Dragon Nexus Guild Master
    IGN: ShadowDash
    Line: dragon1089
    Best Guild Ranks: #3 (War of the Enchantress), #5 (War of Thorns), #17 (War of the SAINTS), #18 (War of the Fools)

our agenda and recruiting

** We support the 11+ movement! **

And when someone tries to explain what might actually be going its spreading cheat information. I do believe spreading cheat info requires a how to do to even do it. And I did not go into that kind of detail.

This is a thread regarding cheating/hacking. How can it be creative and fortuitous if you do not mention possible problems with the app. An example is doing a phone call interrupt when you buy gems. What is the affect? Simple quality assurance that should be done.

I wasn't asking you to explain how to cheat (wasn't trying to trap you Alex), simply saying, if this is all on the up and up, NOT cheating, NOT hacking, NOT using banned 3rd party devices/methods, but merely legitimately purchased gems, show me the math.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

I was directing to shadow. Thanks Rook. If its any help my simple math was I can do 5 mil points per 200 gems on lvl 2. I can not solo a lvl 1. Close but I hurt my average by 20k if attempt to do so. It takes me about 2 min with fast forward to burn through my nights.

So:
    40k avg x 30 battles an hour (60min ÷ 2min per battle) = 1,200,000 points per hour. This only happens if I can always score 40k points without boss clipping. So with my knights im not capable of scoring more then 43,200,000. Of course if other guildies want to eat the score clipping on lvl 1 I can do 50k+. Even with a perfect 70k per 2 min. That 70k x 30= 2.1 mil x 36 hours = 75.6 mil. It still doesn't add up how you can do what the top player has done.

Also fun fact. You get no free energy doing this 24/7 so rough calculation its 21,600 gems.

This is all rough math actual execution would probably be quicker.

Hey all,

Thanks a lot for making this thread. We are investigating the hacks right now. If any of you have SPECIFIC information (and not just a name or how many points they scored), please message me directly.

Thanks,
    Elita

Quote Originally Posted by Alexistheking124 View Post
    ...You get no free energy doing this 24/7 so rough calculation its 21,600 gems...
    Assuming they bought 40% off, and got the best deal package, what kinda $$ we talkin' here?

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Assuming they bought 40% off, and got the best deal package, what kinda $$ we talkin' here?
    On Android, you can buy 1,800 gems for $199.99, a Rainbow Pack.

40% off makes it 129.99.

21,600 gems is 12 Rainbow Packs, and would cost $1,559.88 Federal Reserve Notes.

Aaaaaaand is it COMMON for a player to spend this much--by himself--in a war??

EDIT: FYI, I just checked, and the top deal on IOS right now is 800 gems for $69.00 (merely for comparison purposes).
    Last edited by Rookeye; 07-06-2014 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Aaaaaaand is it COMMON for a player to spend this much--by himself--in a war??
    This is not common, but not entirely unheard of, I suppose.

I know people who have dropped ~5k gems in a top ten run. To get a million points, which happens on occasion (especially in DK), it would probably require between 8,000 and 12,000 gems.

And because it was at the top of this page, but maybe a previous post was deleted, causing this to move to the bottom of Page 2....

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    Hey all,

Thanks a lot for making this thread. We are investigating the hacks right now. If any of you have SPECIFIC information (and not just a name or how many points they scored), please message me directly.

Thanks,
    Elita

Lightbulb Statistic data needs to be visible for all players

GREE, to solve one part of problems you should make for yourself at least players statistic database and analyse data. To solve next part - you must make for each player in game log-page of his money/gems spending - so player could check and control his spending. Best result - fully manageable player account.
    You should confirm to each player real result of his (player) spending
    I think that statistics you already have. Open statistic data for players!

My god... Thats totally impossible...
    23h28 ((gmt -3)) - Darking 10th pos
    23h31 ((gmt -3)) - Darking 11th pos

23h28 ((gmt -3)) - HG Touch me not 248mi Points
    23h31 ((gmt -3)) - HG Touch me not 261mi Points

HOW ITS POSSIBLE?
    My guild are crazy... When we make a 20mi lead (1h30), ONE (HACK) player do the same in FEW MINUTES!!

Gree,
    My guild sent many screens and tickets to investigate HIM account...
    Were gemming hard to kept this t10, and if we lost it for one hack i really gonna be mad, and my parties like me, gonna stop play one game without security... Its unacceptable.

I Aware one more time... INVESTIGATE HIM Account... BEFORE THE EVENT ENDS... ITS TOTALLY INJUSTICE ONE GUILD EARN PRIZES CHEATING (Darking is the guild injured now, but think... what u do if you in our place?).

Regards,
    DKG Muuri RazR

Please Gree,

See him score now, he is the only of him guild doing massive points... no one in him guild have ONE epic, only epic-boss armors... Please... Just do something...

We're from Darking are injured about this.

How its possible one guy make 3.000.000 points in 3 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by melleiro View Post
    Were gemming hard to kept this t10,
    You just gave Gree incentive to not do anything about that player until after the event ends...
    (you say yourself that hacker is making you spend more to stay t10, so that's more profit for Gree.
    Disqualifying after the event and then giving you t10 is the more profitable thing to do...)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

That's irrelevant to the request, and cynical besides.

What has been offered up is evidence and testimony that this player and his/her scoring is beyond the pale. We await GREE to conclude their investigation and either clear this player or ban him.

Qualifier before I post: I'm an iOS player and do not know much about Android, except that DK is #1 there.

K i skipped a few of the later pages but what I will say here is that:

The accusations against DK sound ridiculous. There will always be haters that try to discredit the reigning kings, but they have backed up their stance with numbers, and OTB seems to have nothing to offer except threats of revealing their hacks to Gree and accusations. By the numbers, it is impossible to have achieved those high scores and I am sure it will be taken care of once the Raid is over.

It leaves me dumbfounded when I hear how many on iOS think Rainbow hacks and cheats their way to #1. Rainbow is 100% legit. They have the best armors in the game as Rainbow has all the war epic+ armors, and they buy their gems and come in with the win-at-all-costs mentality. That is why they win. I'm sure it is the exact same for DK on the android side.

My point is, the perennial top guilds play this game fair and in the right way. DK has backed their stance with showing how exactly it is impossible to achieve the current score levels - GREE needs, and I believe will, examine this issue and set it right. During the war for Sol Vanguard, an iOS hacker guild Dppd Killas hacked their way to a top 10, and consequently were banned from the game. #11 received the Sol Vanguard and #26 received the Forgestone to set things right. I expect similar corrective action to take place this time around on Android.
    Last edited by Yongsan; 07-06-2014 at 10:37 PM.
    IGN: FDP Yongsan RRu
    GM of ForgeDragons Path
    HC of The Rainbow Rug
    #6 War of the Enchantress
    #3 Xantico Raid
    No Minimums. Max Participation
    LINE fdpyongsan to apply