Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDash1089 View Post
    you cannot finish off a lvl 1 orc in less than 1 minute.
    the fastest players with best spirit epics+ can finish it with 1 energy, and it takes more than a minute
    I misunderstood your first post then. My bad!

Please continue...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Thumbs up Cheaters should be deleted from the Game

I really hope they do something about this ASAP

It certainly would behoove them to do so. I can't imagine them ignoring this if the paying community is demanding action. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDash1089 View Post
    Following the new game mode, a new type of hacking was revealed - SPEED HACKING.
    as many from the community noticed - theres a certain limit to the personal score you can gain per a fixed time, though few players seem to exceed it!
    for example - highest personal score is from defeating a level 1 boss for ~70,000.
    it take more than one minute to finish it off (on strong device with no lag), meaning 700,000 personal score per 10 minutes is impossible.
    Observations (done at top10 player leaderboard) indicates that movements in personal score were done that are much higher than 1,000,000 per 10 minutes.
    for such type of competition the speed is critical and cheating cause a great disturb in balance, enough to upset the honest player and of course - the paying customers.

To Gree - your programmers can confirm such thing should be impossible aswell,
    the best way to detect such player is to take a look into their data and look for changes in personal score there should be impossible according to the info I just told.
    I will personally send the admins - Elita and Tadaah the complete info I have gathered to assist the banning, if admin read this - please look for the private message from me and forward it to your team.
    *I know youre all very busy addressing the bugs in the new game mode, however please pay close attention to this issue as cheating shouldnt be tolerated, lets not let it last so long like the gem cheat that was fixed few months back according to 11+ request.

THIS ISNT A COMPLAINT THREAD ABOUT BUGS, SO AVOID COMPLAINING ABOUT THEM HERE
    YOU MUST NOT POST HERE ANY INFO REGARDING HOW ITS DONE, YOU MAY INFORM THE ADMIN PERSONALLY BUT AVOID SHARING SPECIFICS IN HERE
    You are so dumb. What he wrote is a lie he just mad beacause DK is not 1st anymore and they are crying like babies. You are part there alliance, so stop complaining whiner.

I get tired of this stuff. All the cheating, hacking, etc. It's painfully obvious the current #1 Android guy is not throwing straight dice. The top 3 as of yesterday had questionable-at-best scores, and then this dude pops up with 70 million points out of nowhere. It's literally impossible to legitimatelly accomplish that in the time-frame in which it was done. Fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by NM Cali View Post
    You are so dumb. What he wrote is a lie he just mad beacause DK is not 1st anymore and they are crying like babies. You are part there alliance, so stop complaining whiner.
    If you are so smart then, explain how people are scoring a million points every 15 minutes or less genius?

you sir, are so dumb
    this cheat is no alliance related, its everyons problem and was examined by players there arent from one alliance, join the 11+ movement line chat room and you might get a proper clue what youre talking about, and when the ban hammering occurs youll eat those words.

on a side note - my observations refer to the top player scorer, I dont know his guild and dont think theyre related to any kind of alliance, so that just to negate your false accusations.
    what I wrote was for Gree, and Gree staff only, along with the info I gave them - THEY (GREE) will decide if its a false claim or not, and not you a random community member.
    Azure Dragon Nexus Guild Master
    IGN: ShadowDash
    Line: dragon1089
    Best Guild Ranks: #3 (War of the Enchantress), #5 (War of Thorns), #17 (War of the SAINTS), #18 (War of the Fools)

our agenda and recruiting

** We support the 11+ movement! **

Quote Originally Posted by Micro Destroy View Post
    I get tired of this stuff. All the cheating, hacking, etc. It's painfully obvious the current #1 Android guy is not throwing straight dice. The top 3 as of yesterday had questionable-at-best scores, and then this dude pops up with 70 million points out of nowhere. It's literally impossible to legitimatelly accomplish that in the time-frame in which it was done. Fix it.
    Ayup. The Emperor is neither wearing clothes, nor pretending to. Obvious cheater is obvious.

#1player on Android scored 50million in 60 mibs and has 99% of his guilds score. Please act on this gree. He is blatantly cheating came out of nowhere and shot his guild into top 25 while most menbers are lvl 50? Running living flame
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Yeah, it caught my attention yesterday about 12hrs ago when I realised he jumped over 20mil points in less than 2 hours, which is impossible. Unless he has access to some secret Epic Nemesis Armor++ that nobody else knows about.

Cheers.
    Starlite, A Lvl-376 Knight of Android. [WBG-XYY-MHM]

Temp Guild Master of The Social Contract, Lvl-75 Guild

Bonuses: Earth(10%), Water(9%), Fire(9%), Spirit(10%), Air(10%)

Orc Raid: 10th Knight

Such ignorance should be punished by stoning.

Take your hand out of the pants of OTB and grab your calculator Einstein and crunch the numbers.

Guilds have wanted to knock DK off the top for a long time, and if the only way that can be done is by using third party apps and cheating your way to the top then so be it.

As for DK we will continue to play the game in a fair manner we all work hard to pay for the gems we buy.

Quote Originally Posted by DK Boss View Post

Take your hand out of the pants of OTB and grab your calculator Einstein and crunch the numbers.

Guilds have wanted to knock DK off the top for a long time, and if the only way that can be done is by using third party apps and cheating your way to the top then so be it.

As for DK we will continue to play the game in a fair manner we all work hard to pay for the gems we buy.
    I agree....STONING is appropriate for stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by DK Boss View Post

Agree, simple math calculations show that by the #1 is mathematically impossible...Nobody is picking sides, we want the teams that deserves to win, to win.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Feel free to post the numbers...I remember them being higher yesterday, though...

EDIT: I have screen shots if you prefer...
    Last edited by Rookeye; 07-05-2014 at 07:51 PM.

We had no intention of going top 25.
    We found ourselves pretty close, and then decided it wasn't worth the gems.

I wonder what rank we'd be without people ahead of us exploiting "hacks" and whatnot, if these accusations are legitimate.