checking for cheaters - Orc Boss

im on andriod, and currently person ranked 2 - has 4 arena wins, currently with the guild only the best, and has 3 insane epics under his armor sets. and has attacked only 3 epic bosses, its possible this person could have spent a TON of money making this lvl 100 acount, but is it likely? no... not really. Gree can you check into this? his name right this second is Strip 4 strip and in the guild ONLY THE BEST

something else i dont like - all the top level guys are all started during the new years rumble =\ just seems weird.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

You mean it's odd that everyone in the highest group all started during the same week? Or...?

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

The arena info is a glitch, my accounts have been around for over a year and the earliest on one account shows new years rumble

I'm more suspicious of the guy who jumped 20 million points in 2 hours... I was ranked 8th before I had to go to work (dropped to a drastic 32nd at the moment), so I was monitoring the Top 10. In my opinion, all three of the top OTB players are legit. Their point total for the first 11 hours was totally possible based on the assumption that they had the mental fortitude to repeatedly farm Orcs for 11 hours straight, non-stop.

Cheers.
    Starlite, A Lvl-376 Knight of Android. [WBG-XYY-MHM]

Temp Guild Master of The Social Contract, Lvl-75 Guild

Bonuses: Earth(10%), Water(9%), Fire(9%), Spirit(10%), Air(10%)

Orc Raid: 10th Knight

How did they get so much points in like just 1 day
    Underboss of Wraiths Disciples

Debt Collector 99/99, Mariachi$ 99/99, Triple Threat 99/99, Lethal Lover 99/99, Fatal Adventurer 99/99

There were like 3 to 4 people from ONLY THE BEST in the top 5 or so, suddenly they are all gone and this DK member who was like 8th is now first. I guess the cheaters got removed, good job by Gree because my ranking also went up a bit :3

We are currently looking into the exploit in question. If anyone has any detailed information on this topic, please pm me. Thanks.

Thumbs up dog

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    We are currently looking into the exploit in question. If anyone has any detailed information on this topic, please pm me. Thanks.
    It's good to know you are taking it seriously!
    Hispandrix - Level 233
    Blazeborne Vanguard (MAX)
    Maelstrom Irons (MAX)
    Armor of the Komodo (MAX)
    Northerner's Battlegear (MAX)
    Arcane Mantle (MAX)
    Soulshard Necromantle (MAX)
    Centurion Aegis (MAX)
    Druidic Platemail (MAX)
    Odin's Call (LVL 87)
    Earthwarden's Shroud (LVL 61)
    Armor of the Komodo (LVL 1)