Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Destruction Inc Top Alliance is recruiting

High caliber active daily players wanted.

Alliance is maxed, black market items always purchased.

Requirements -

Minimum lvl 65

Active daily player

Participate in all events

Download palringo chat tool

If you think you what i takes to be in a top alliance pm me.

BR3ACH Recruitment officer

Thumbs up Join Destruction,inc

Join Destruction,inc come be a part of a great team

We do ask all members to download Palringo app from iTunes Store.

Join Destruction,inc come be a part of a great team.

We do ask all members to download palringo app from iTunes Store.

We do ask all members to download Palringo app from iTunes Store.

Cool Join Destruction,inc

Join Destruction,inc come be a part of a great team

All members need to please download palringo app from Apple iTunes store

Talking Join Destruction,inc

We do ask all alliance members to download palringo app from Apple iTunes Store.

Quote Originally Posted by Britbandit View Post
    High caliber active daily players wanted.

Alliance is maxed, black market items always purchased.

Requirements -

Minimum lvl 65

Active daily player

Participate in all events

Download palringo chat tool

If you think you what i takes to be in a top alliance pm me.

BR3ACH Recruitment officer
    Join Destruction,inc. and be a part of a great team

Killerfish

mf-23x-d9-1fb

Join Destruction,inc.

Dr. Al Stone (The Prodigy)

I have been playing for 3 weeks and I am a LVL 52. You will not find a better beginner. If I get onto a top LVL alliance I will be loyal to that alliance and contribute greatly. My tag is BLACKLECTER MF-10S-Z5-2BU. Recruit me and I will be LVL 65 in two weeks
    Last edited by Dr. Al Stone; 07-09-2014 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Al Stone View Post
    I have been playing for 3 weeks and I am a LVL 52. You will not find a better beginner. If I get onto a top LVL alliance I will be loyal to that alliance and contribute greatly. My tag is BLACKLECTER MF-10S-Z5-2BU. Recruit me and I will be LVL 65 in two weeks
    I'm sorry to let you know, that is rather slow progress compared to ours. Also at the moment you are also below our level requirement. I am sorry but we can not take you. How ever we could maybe send you to snakes, blackness will handle that if you PM him.

NEVER ever join this Alliance!

Big headed Hitler run Alliance. I joined the Alliance and donated a ton of money and battled it out just to get booted because the powers that be decided to join a "social" website and because I refused to sign up I was cast out. You go along to get along if you want to be part of "The elite gang". Meh

Unnecessary

Quote Originally Posted by Randystokes View Post
    Big headed Hitler run Alliance. I joined the Alliance and donated a ton of money and battled it out just to get booted because the powers that be decided to join a "social" website and because I refused to sign up I was cast out. You go along to get along if you want to be part of "The elite gang". Meh
    Hello RAS. I do not know if you have noticed but there is a glitch in the in game alliance chat that always leaves the in game alliance chat blank quite frequently and even when you turn on the game it doesn't even show the message of the day sometimes, hence members are unable to see what has been previously said. I remember on several occasions I had a few new messages in alliance chat and I couldn't see them due to this glitch. This is why everyone in our alliance is on Palringo so we can effectively continue to socialize. For example, even if the developers fix the glitch which has been ongoing for weeks now, still wouldn't help because say someone asks a question or seriously needs advice on an invasion event but gets side tracked from normal life occurrences, or just from playing the game. Well, they finally realize their question is answered so they go check the chat, guess what, other members were having a conversation and the answer is long gone. Or say if he turns his game off, or his battery dies, guess what, the message of the day pushed the answer down and he cannot see it anymore. That is besides the point, the alliance chat is glitched and members cannot see what has been said most of the time. This is why we are on Palringo buddy. You were the only one who complained out of 70 members. Matter of fact you were asked, not told, and you got rude and mad. We have a legitiment reason for having a third party social networking group chat app, so members can effectively socialize with other teammates and view ALL CHAT HISTORY and once again because the alliance chat does not display sometimes and erases previous messages even if they were just sent a minute ago. I have even a screen shot of this but for some reason I cannot attach it to this thread. Why don't you join Palringo so I can show you Dude I am sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. This was in the best interest of the alliance and it was the members who requested for another way to chat (due to how horrible the in game chat is), not the leaders and it ended up being for the better due to the fact the in game alliance chat glitches frequently. We are for the people buddy. You are welcome back any time my friend. Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Amadeus; 07-28-2014 at 05:18 PM.

We are still recruiting!

Very active. Currently level 63 and interested in joining.