Angry Gree Does It Again

Its a federal holiday and most of your players want to get wasted. What do you do? Push back or completely screw with the second limited. Thanks Gree we see you heard us loud and clear.................And what do you know, no second limited. I have never in my life seen a company that makes so many decisions that go completely against and directly defy what the customer wants. Way to waste my time on a holiday Gree, you and your programmers are completely incompetent in every single thing you do. It's almost like you want people to quit this game, I only still play because of the friends I have made and the people I play with, but even that isn't enough to keep me here with all the idiotic changes gree is making. What a joke, the forum administrator Tadaaah tells us to post our opinions and suggestions in threads, yet Gree always seems to do the exact opposite of what we suggest.
    Last edited by hurricane2014; 07-04-2014 at 11:48 PM.

GREE only cares about money and as long as it's sheep continue to blindly walk into the slaughter house they will continue playing their games. Now... Everybody get back in line with your credit cards prepaired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Enough is enough

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane2014 View Post
    Its a federal holiday and your biggest spenders want to get wasted. What do you do? Push back or completely screw with the second limited. Thanks Gree we see you heard us loud and clear.................And what do you know, no second limited. I have never in my life seen a company that makes so many decisions that go completely against and directly defy what the customer wants. Way to waste my time on a holiday Gree, you and your programmers are completely incompetent in every single thing you do. It's almost like you want people to quit this game, I only still play because of the friends I have made and the people I play with, but even that isn't enough to keep me here with all the idiotic changes gree is making. What a joke, the forum administrator Tadaaah tells us to post our opinions and suggestions in threads, yet Gree always seems to do the exact opposite of what we suggest.
    Enough is enough. Every Holiday Gree has a event. You all must be lonely people with no real life outside the game. STOP HAVING EVENTS ON MAJOR HOLIDAYS, and not just for the USA all major holidays .
    To make WORSE and more insulting to your players you don't have a second limited event because you throw them in during that global war. Which by the way is a complete waste of time. None of the game play is used during that event. Just push the button, now that takes skill. The team that spends the most hard cold cash will win every time. Great job. We all know why you have that event. It is all about gree selling gold. And another thing stop raising the amount of UV per level on THE LTE . A monthly schedule should be posted in the game for all the events for the month with start and stop dates and times, humm Modern War has a feature like that, so it can't be to hard for you to add to this game. Bottom line which we all know from past dealing with Gree, this inputs by your costumers will not even be thought about.
    Way to push your paying costumers out of your product.

Enough is enough

Enough is enough. Every Holiday Gree has a event. You all must be lonely people with no real life outside the game. STOP HAVING EVENTS ON MAJOR HOLIDAYS, and not just for the USA all major holidays .
    To make WORSE and more insulting to your players you don't have a second limited event because you throw them in during that global war. Which by the way is a complete waste of time. None of the game play is used during that event. Just push the button, now that takes skill. The team that spends the most hard cold cash will win every time. Great job. We all know why you have that event. It is all about gree selling gold. And another thing stop raising the amount of UV per level on THE LTE . A monthly schedule should be posted in the game for all the events for the month with start and stop dates and times, humm Modern War has a feature like that, so it can't be to hard for you to add to this game. Bottom line which we all know from past dealing with Gree, this inputs by your costumers will not even be thought about.
    Way to push your paying costumers out of your product.

And yet, people still spend on this stupid game - no matter how many times they are screwed over.

Gree knows this and they obviously don't care, as there are many more crack addicts that will keep going at it.

The only way is for everyone to stop spending or just quit the game since it's gone to crap anyway.

While I like the emotion put into your words, the only way to really make a difference is to not play.

You can be one of three kinds of people: The kind that whines, the kind that tells other people to show what's wrong, or the kind that does something about it. Be the third kind of person.
    I've started a new War of Nations wiki, help out with it:
    http://warofnationscompendium.wikia.com

Quote Originally Posted by Carteria View Post
    While I like the emotion put into your words, the only way to really make a difference is to not play.

You can be one of three kinds of people: The kind that whines, the kind that tells other people to show what's wrong, or the kind that does something about it. Be the third kind of person.
    Which is why I started the other thread about the last Global event--asked for other players to contribute constructive feedback--and got only one reply. From someone who complained.

I agree with you, trying to do something about this situation is the only way to make a difference. This kind of posting/thread will never make any sort of impact.

So, are you willing to contribute something Carteria? Take your own advice?

a national holiday in US is not a national holiday in the rest of the world
    and besides when you are not in work you have all day to play.

Well national holiday in the us says it all ....I mean if it was a world wide holiday it wld be an international holiday not national lol