GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: False advertising: Event Jungle Runes

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    A lot of people keep spending on gems, then ask for a refund from apple, and then continue this cycle.
    Lots of players in the higher ranks just use this method and haven't bought any with new money for a long time.
    Why would gree bother fixing things when players are delibrately scamming?
    This makes me sick, Gree should just ban those players accounts. I'm glad apples not giving out refunds like candy anymore.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Day View Post
    I'm honestly still surprised that y'all are surprised when Gree screws up. This game has been this way for how long now and yet everyone keeps spending gems on it? Makes no sense to me.
    Agreed. How can anyone honestly be taken by surprise when problems occur which result in additional gems being needed. As long as people keep spending hundreds/thousands of dollars, there is no incentive for GREE to do anything different.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KM KAge View Post
    Agreed. How can anyone honestly be taken by surprise when problems occur which result in additional gems being needed. As long as people keep spending hundreds/thousands of dollars, there is no incentive for GREE to do anything different.
    Just read through the all the posts and I don't see anywhere where people are surprised. Most are just pointing out just another screwup on grees part. I do think they will correct this and make it the permeant boost originally advertised. I do see players complaining they spent gems to get one thing and got another but no one seems surprised.

I am surprised that anyone would spend any real money on this game any longer, that to me is the real surprise

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Quisp View Post
    I am surprised that anyone would spend any real money on this game any longer, that to me is the real surprise
    True enough, yet they do.
    The "classic" definition of insanity comes to mind.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Quisp View Post

It doesn't surprise me. People go out every weekend get drunk(spend hundreds doing so), then get tossed in jail for their behaviour. Then do it again next weekend..so whys it so surprising people spend cash on this game? (This was just a example of how people toss money down the drain)
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    disappointing reward and disgusting the way we were not informed about the limitations

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No matter how Gree is going to resolve this - first impression can only be made once. And somehow very often this first impression is sth they're keeping negative This particular case reminds me common story:
    - tell me in TWO words what do you think about my idea? - IT'S GOOD!
    - tell me in THREE words? - IT'S NOT GOOD...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    All they had to do was put only good for current events, then this whole brouhaha is a non issue.

The silence from the mods and devs speaks volumes.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Apologies for the delay. We've passed the feedback to the other teams and will update you as soon as we have one. Thanks for your patience.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Apologies for the delay. We've passed the feedback to the other teams and will update you as soon as we have one. Thanks for your patience.
    Tis ok, everyone needs down time. Hope you had a good weekend.
    Now having said hat..we could use a break now and then too from quests...
    Daily player

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Ohhh boy another canned response! Something Gree(d) is great at if nothing else! I am tired of getting ****ed by Gree(d)! After 2+ years of playing they can kiss my ass! I am DONE! I am tired of spending money and getting slapped in the face! **** YOU GREE(D)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thx tadaaah. You have a thankless job.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is a real simple fix : JUST MAKE THE BONUS PERMANENT.

How long does it take the 'other departments' to go 'oh yeah'?!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Beowolf View Post
    Ohhh boy another canned response! Something Gree(d) is great at if nothing else! I am tired of getting ****ed by Gree(d)! After 2+ years of playing they can kiss my ass! I am DONE! I am tired of spending money and getting slapped in the face! **** YOU GREE(D)
    Now your fed up? Took you this long?
    I know you might not like the response Tadaaah has given but as long as I have been active in this game he has shown more willingness to listen and work with us than previous Mods. There were some decent ones before but Tadaaah has shown me anyways a willingness to take our feedback and try and get the changes we suggest.

It's completely up to you though, if you want to give up with this one response then go ahead. I just don't understand how you lasted in the game so long when we got this response a year ago and knew nothing would change. At least now Tadaaah has shown a willingness to get things actually changed.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    We did get an update. The bonus is temporary for the two events: Undergrowth Temple Conquest and Bloodshed in the Undergrowth.