False advertising: Event Jungle Runes - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: False advertising: Event Jungle Runes

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Why would some1 spend that many gems for a "temporary" bonus? Tadaaaah really? Haha refund city from Apple...

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say that's probably not the answer people were hoping fair. At this point, with how long folks have waited without info, perhaps word should be passed to the devs about how unhappy players are about that, and how unfair it is.

I honestly don't think the devs understand we like to be rewarded for playing. Give us a fun quest, have it be doable for the average player, and give out a nice reward. That's what keeps people coming back to play. Something really needs to be done about player/programmer communication. Please.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta View Post
    Why would some1 spend that many gems for a "temporary" bonus? Tadaaaah really? Haha refund city from Apple...
    It's prob a attempt to control stat inflation and work on rebalancing the game.
    And apple has said no more refunds from ka, due to what happened after the war with the hackers. So your on your own now.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Even if iTunes/Apple won't refund since iTunes said 'buy gems at your own risk' after the hacker war, players should still send in a complaint to iTunes/Apple.

GREE has to follow Apple's ToS, too, and these false advertisings and bait-and-switchs are not right.
    These have become a habit, not a mistake, for GREE.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    UPDATE: They are working on removing the limited time restriction on the bonus.

Win!

The bonus no longer limited time.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    This makes me sick, Gree should just ban those players accounts. I'm glad apples not giving out refunds like candy anymore.

Scam??? Players??? This sounds like poetic justice to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Definitely a step in the right direction, thank you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    It's prob a attempt to control stat inflation and work on rebalancing the game.........
    This made me laugh

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Day View Post
    I'm honestly still surprised that y'all are surprised when Gree screws up. This game has been this way for how long now and yet everyone keeps spending gems on it? Makes no sense to me.
    this X infinity ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^and beyond

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    If it's any consolation this deception occurs in GREE's other games and is not isolated to KA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    It's prob a attempt to control stat inflation and work on rebalancing the game.
    Too little too late for that. When you have RK, FUN and SB players that stats are 300 plus million while others in the top 25 haven't crossed 200 million and lower than top 100 haven't even seen 100 million, there is no way to actually balance this game anymore.

This game is beyond balance. So you have to find something that makes you enjoy playing it on your own because unless you do or did belong to a top guild you aren't ever seeing a competitive balance.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post

Win!

Win, except for the many many players who chose not to participate in this event because of the limited time restriction that was well publicized... now you change it with only 6 ½ hours to go?? Yeah, that's gonna make people happy... smdh

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    That's all right. I also chose not to complete it because of the possible time restriction, but I'm happy that the people who took a chance and went all the way with it are getting a nice reward. They deserve it, I wouldn't begrudge them a nice bonus. Gree ended up in a position here that was lose/lose for them and chose the route that gave some players a reward. I'll be the first one to call Gree out when they do something wrong, but this was the right decision to make in the end.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Too little too late for that. When you have RK, FUN and SB players that stats are 300 plus million while others in the top 25 haven't crossed 200 million and lower than top 100 haven't even seen 100 million, there is no way to actually balance this game anymore.

This game is beyond balance. So you have to find something that makes you enjoy playing it on your own because unless you do or did belong to a top guild you aren't ever seeing a competitive balance.
    It was just a thought/guess on why they might do that, mute now since they are working on making it permanent.
    And you are right, it was visible in the last war, it's now tiered, top 100 battling mostly amongst themselves and can only guess on the lower rank guilds as I am in the top 50.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post

Win!

Thanks Tadaah. Appreciate the work your doing to hear our concerns.