GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: False advertising: Event Jungle Runes

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

False advertising: Event Jungle Runes

The wrapper prize for the jungle runes quest shows as a 2% alliance attack bonus.

However after you receive the prize it shows up as temporary boost.

If we could get a straight answer on wether or not this deception was intentional and if it will be fixed that would be excellent.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    the description in the quest is completely deceptful...if anyone used gems to get this they should get them refunded...so disappointed

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Dam I've been gemming the whole time and not even done yet ...

wow, gree. what a ripoff! false advertising. they should be hanged!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I hope this gets fixed soon Gree. Why dont you just make it a permanent boost. Im pretty sure you will get a lot of complaints and this is False Advertising.

Post Count
    Wow that sucks big time Gree.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    This is terrible, Gree! You need to make this a permanent boost.

Tadaaah, where are you?

We need to get this clarified before any of us spend gems on a near worthless boost. I've been playing this game for over 2 years, and a boost for one war is not something I'm interested in. Especially when it's a suprise like this.

Please respond.
    Purple Squirrel

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree, get it together or iTunes will shut you down. Mistake after mistake is getting absurd. Do you do testing?

You must make this as advertised and do it quickly I'm sick of players leaving because of your repeated mistakes in communications, displays and programming.
    Last edited by Quisp; 07-05-2014 at 06:46 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Once again Gree is at it again...I wonder when if ever they will make things right so we are not feeling ripped off anymore, doesn't seem to matter to them as long as they keep getting our money.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Wow wtf? I'm at 4/5 now and I need about 15 kills to finish it , I used some gems to advance... Didn't know it's not perm

Well I'm not surprised, I won't be even if It was +2% honor payout for next war only not perm
    Getting used to this

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It could be a error, or it could be what it is. But with it being a long weekend, we won't hear back from them till Monday. We shouldn't jump the gun till we know more, it might be a simple error due to the code used, as they did change the event for us at the last min.
    They would be running with a skeleton staff this weekend.
    Last edited by Valid or; 07-05-2014 at 05:38 PM.
    Daily player

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    We shouldn't jump the gun till we know more, it might be a simple error due to the code used, as they did change the event for us at the last min.
    They would be running with a skeleton staff this weekend.
    I prefer to shoot first ask later. Who's going to care about the lost time whilst they sort it out

Post Count
    This has to be fixed or there will be again a lot of player asking for reimbursement - this might really kill this game. Gree knows that we all want attack. This false advertising brought a lot of ppl to use gems to get the unit. Long weekend or not: this needs an answer soon!

Post Count
    I'm honestly still surprised that y'all are surprised when Gree screws up. This game has been this way for how long now and yet everyone keeps spending gems on it? Makes no sense to me.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    A lot of people keep spending on gems, then ask for a refund from apple, and then continue this cycle.
    Lots of players in the higher ranks just use this method and haven't bought any with new money for a long time.
    Why would gree bother fixing things when players are delibrately scamming?