False advertising: Event Jungle Runes - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: False advertising: Event Jungle Runes

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    We did get an update. The bonus is temporary for the two events: Undergrowth Temple Conquest and Bloodshed in the Undergrowth.

UPDATE: They are working on removing the limited time restriction on the bonus.

Win!

The bonus no longer limited time.

Wtf you guys are smoking

Post Count
    Glad I took the gamble then

Post Count

Win!

Thanks for listening you rock.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post

This game is beyond balance. So you have to find something that makes you enjoy playing it on your own because unless you do or did belong to a top guild you aren't ever seeing a competitive balance.
    This is why i only get on every few days, i just hit 20 Mill !!, when i left i was close to top 150 now i dont care i do the quests when i can but its no biggy!, i have stopped all funds in this game , so from $700 a month to Zero, can i be competative NO, not even close, but i play when i want and do quests when i want, i dont have to log on every hour of every day, the Data excess made sure of my gaming play, am i happy YES, do i need to be 300 Mill no not really
    This event is only to sway the big spenders , not me anymore, Tadaah has stated the obvivious about 2 more quests but we all knew things go bad for nearly ALL Events !
    i thinks its more than just the game.....i think players are still here to be the First to Find the Issue with the next event...not that there should be any issues...then again ...Bring on the next event !
    Maybe Gree should offer Gems to who ever finds the issue with a 50-100 Gem reward !
    good luck Rune winners

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Win!

Thank You!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks tadaaaha, your communa​cation is probably keeping at least a few player in the game. I understand we lay all the responsibility on you yet you have none of the control. Keep it up I know you are doing the best you can in a crap situation.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thank you tadaaah. Appreciate the effort

Consistent Contributor Capitalsfanatic's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Too little too late for that. When you have RK, FUN and SB players that stats are 300 plus million while others in the top 25 haven't crossed 200 million and lower than top 100 haven't even seen 100 million, there is no way to actually balance this game anymore.

This game is beyond balance. So you have to find something that makes you enjoy playing it on your own because unless you do or did belong to a top guild you aren't ever seeing a competitive balance.
    Totally agree. Competitive balance is a pipe dream. The Top 3 guilds are out of reach. I was recently raided by a player with attack stats above 1.5 billion. No way to compete with, or ever hope for competitive balance. That's the state of the game these days.
    American Veterans
    VET

83rd in The Cave
    85th in The Encampment
    78th in The Hollow
    56th in Undergrowth Temple Conquest (24-hour war)

U.S. Air Force-Retired

Invite Code: 805-196-353