Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Raid Boss Taking 2 energy each time I attacks it

Everytime I attacked the boss with FULL(4) energy, I can only attack them twice when I have 4 energy. And when I attackes the raid boss with 1 energy, the game crashes. And when I go back, that energy I have is gone. It is wasting alot of my energy. Is that anyone with this problem too? Can GREE fix this glitch ASAP? Any advice given to solve this?
    Underboss of Wraiths Disciples

Debt Collector 99/99, Mariachi$ 99/99, Triple Threat 99/99, Lethal Lover 99/99, Fatal Adventurer 99/99

What the hell. Me too!! Stop taking my energy away!

Happens to me sometimes aswell
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Same here when i have full energy it always takes 1 energy away. So i just can attack the boss 3 times in a row . I bought energy and didnt notice that first but after the second purchase i noticed it. My guild Members having the same issue !

Got the same issue ive probably lost about 10-20 points due to this i need either my points lost back soon or something equal to the amounts of points I've lost.

TAINTED REGION WANTS YOU!
    Tainted Region TOP100 Guild next war going for T25.
    LineID darkulos

Happens here aswell
    Azure Dragon Nexus Guild Master
    IGN: ShadowDash
    Line: dragon1089
    Best Guild Ranks: #3 (War of the Enchantress), #5 (War of Thorns), #17 (War of the SAINTS), #18 (War of the Fools)

our agenda and recruiting

** We support the 11+ movement! **

just being clear, after the boss kills you, your not hitting, attack again, and then wondering where your points are correct? your attacking once, getting killed, and going back to the boss screen?
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    just being clear, after the boss kills you, your not hitting, attack again, and then wondering where your points are correct? your attacking once, getting killed, and going back to the boss screen?
    What difference does it make? I've tried both ways and makes no difference the only times i get the full 4 attacks is when i gem even then it's lost me a few points.

LineID darkulos

Quote Originally Posted by jasobih View Post
    What difference does it make? I've tried both ways and makes no difference the only times i get the full 4 attacks is when i gem even then it's lost me a few points.
    that makes a huge difference.... if you have 2 energy, and you attack, then when you die a screen pops up, go again or quit. if you go again it consumes another energy. if your hitting go again and wondering where your energy is, its because your spending it.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    that makes a huge difference.... if you have 2 energy, and you attack, then when you die a screen pops up, go again or quit. if you go again it consumes another energy. if your hitting go again and wondering where your energy is, its because your spending it.
    I'll give it another try.

LineID darkulos

thanks gree for stealing my energy -_-

GM of Kings And Conquerors (Recruiting)
    IGN and Line ID: frkndork
    Message on line for more info and to apply

I support 11+ movement

Haven't experienced a loss of four Orcs...HAVE been frequently booted out of the game.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

new event, all kinds of bugs. bound to happen. i'm just hoping we get compensated for lost energy/gems

GM of Kings And Conquerors (Recruiting)
    IGN and Line ID: frkndork
    Message on line for more info and to apply

I support 11+ movement

I also experience this. Im not gonna gem because of Gree's mistakes. Rather quit!

Off topic: Also, this raid is unfair due to all the players who had/have unlimited energy.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

There is another problem as well. Some of my guild mates are unable to enter the game after updating the app.
    Underboss of Wraiths Disciples

Debt Collector 99/99, Mariachi$ 99/99, Triple Threat 99/99, Lethal Lover 99/99, Fatal Adventurer 99/99