Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Nec772 View Post
    The two are different I can kill the Epic boss every time I fight it. Yea its the same one for a week but I get progress I have to strategically use my friends game energy to try and hit 60.

Hitting a boss and not seeing his health bar move at all, not having any strategy at all except use the same three armors over and over again. They are very different and the latter is boring.

I have been playing since Deva fyi. Epic Bosses still aren't boring to me this is.
    i still dont understand why ur complaining then, what "strategy" can you use in this game? smash special till the boss dies. there is no strategy, there is no real random factors that play - its the same cut and dry game. attacking a Epib boss for an entire weak, not changing your armor is the same as this boss. the only difference is, these bosses have tons of hp, its like ANY VIDEO GAME that has a raid, or REAL epic bosses. i do recall this year after glacious armor came out, people wore his armor for 3 bosses straight, because that's what was strong against 3 epics in a row. so no, there is nothing different about this boss, VS an epic boss other than rapid energy regen. so you die a few times before one of these bosses drops. big whoop, your personal progress bar still fills up. thats why there are SOOOO MANY rewards! your getting soo mch free stuff and you still want to cry... geez. i know how eunicorn feels when i started on the forums.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Milestone rewards GALORE. I managed to max out an Epic and 1.5 Legendaries from the milestone rewards alone. Due to the high density of Ultra-rares, in terms of EP per Gem, it has a WAY better value than what you can possibly get from Chest Purchases.

Rewards PvE players. I have a full roster of all the possible elemental combos, so no matter what the Raid Boss elemental combo is, I will have an answer for it.

Weaker guildmates get to partake in the fun too. In normal guild wars, weaker members are generally designated to menial tasks such as slapping the enemy Sentinel's fists with their faces, or banging their heads on the enemy gates. This is because they are generally ROADKILL against high-level enemy knights and Guild Guardians. In this Raid though, they can still deal significant damage to a Lvl-1 Orc and thus get warm fuzzy feelings from being an awesome part of the Raid.

Internal guild rewards for best guild players. Makes the pain of leechers that much lesser.

Scouting counts as Guild Purchases!

~~~~ ~~~~

Dislikes:

It takes so long to down higher-level Orcs. Guild Wars were already pretty intensive with their hour-long matches. Getting people to focus for 2hrs or more on an Orc is incredibly challenging. The limit at Lvl-5 should be an hour like a Guild Battle. Scale the HP and point values accordingly.

Cheers.
    Starlite, A Lvl-376 Knight of Android. [WBG-XYY-MHM]

Temp Guild Master of The Social Contract, Lvl-75 Guild

Bonuses: Earth(10%), Water(9%), Fire(9%), Spirit(10%), Air(10%)

Orc Raid: 10th Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man SH View Post
    Not when you only have 44 armor slots and your armor is already maxed as I stated that mine is. It just costs me time and a lot of money to clear out the room for armor that is worth a lot more enhancement points and is therefore more economical.
    Erm, boss armor every week, (non-gem) arena milestone rewards plus snakeskin crafting 24/7 isn't even enough to max that within 7 days. Arena milestone rewards + raid milestone rewards + some snakeskin crafting probably is enough.
    The game is build around armor obsoletion and constantly having to replace older armors with newer ones and maxing those.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless82 View Post
    Scouting counts as Guild Purchases!
    Nice, should be less buy and sell guardian sillyness there...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Awesome feedback. We'll get this all together for the teams. Thanks everyone!

Would like to see the reward structure added for the Epic War and Fusion Blitz wars as well, i.e. Milestone, Individual and Best-of-Guild.

I like this type of event, because my guildmates are in different time zones, so everyone can fight when it works best for them.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

This event as well as any guild event should be rotated during the week and weekend to keep players active during that time. Once the new bosses and arena gets refreshed people play for a bit then disappear to come back on the weekend for Guild events.

Changes I think that should be made:

1. Demanding on bosses element(s) scouting should reveal more than one boss. If the next event is a spirit/water event scouting should have a chance to reveal:
    - A mono spirit
    - A mono water
    - A spirit/water

It should vary to mix things up a bit and add more "strategy" that people are wanting.

2. Just fix any errors with using up two energy and having unlimited energy, the former of the two has upset a lot of people more than the latter.

3. Should have a few more early free energy milestones but not a ton

Besides those I loved this event and so did my guild, I managed to snag top guild member and get just before the bronze medal milestone. This event is a LOT more casual friendly than guild wars as you can always have people summon a level 1 or 2 for quick energy dumps. This event was also a lot more rewarding and lets face it, more rewards = happy people otherwise most people wouldn't spend a penny on gems Well done on this one Gree, you had a few bugs but overall the idea and execution of this event was amazing.

I like it guild wars suck due to one tier of rewards n if u beat a master u get 300+ next u get 100+ oh my guild looking for new members inbox me for details

Important

There is no screen showing individual scores/rankings within the guild.

Many guilds are like mine, and promote/demote based on performance. Without a screen showing how individual players performed, it's very difficult to attend to a very common and important duty that guild leaders are responsible for.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    Important

Many guilds are like mine, and promote/demote based on performance. Without a screen showing how individual players performed, it's very difficult to attend to a very common and important duty that guild leaders are responsible for.
    Yes please!
    Proud member of Azure Dragon Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    Important

I had a feeling that this might happen so I took screenshots of the Guild Leaderboard 5 minutes before it ended. 31/40 people only participated.

I went to do just that, but apparently I misjudged the end time and it was over when I went to look.

Worst rollout yet, an hour later and many in our guild haven't even received rewards including myself,
    Coupled with the blatant cheating by some and the glitches at the end and the fact that its twice as boring as a regular war

Epic fail

I don't know,Gree's bumbling has made me unable to play...

Brothers of Metal by Manowar-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns6MBQXtyMk

Thumbs down Yes epic fail

Quote Originally Posted by PaIadineguru View Post
    Worst rollout yet, an hour later and many in our guild haven't even received rewards including myself,
    Coupled with the blatant cheating by some and the glitches at the end and the fact that its twice as boring as a regular war

Epic fail
    My guild didn't receive any awards either. we finished around 600 and the results screen says we weren't ranked in the event - participate next week for rewards. wtf.

No one in my guild had fun with this war. Even the members who racked up big personal rewards would rather have a more satisfying team oriented event. This was just about who was the strongest. Play in the arena anytime for that and rewards.