Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Amidani View Post
    I think if you scout from the Battle screen and not the Summary screen it's random. I think. We haven't tested that thoroughly.
    If you click one of the five spots and then click [scout], you can choose what level Orc you want and it is not at all random.

I am loving the sheer number of prizes so far. I've gotten:

* 35k gold
    * 30 Snakeskin armor
    * 17 Asura armor
    * 12 Enchanted Chest keys
    * 8 gems
    * 4 energy
    * 1 fusion stone

Shishkabob-on-a-stick! and I'm low-level, so there are PLENTY more rewards out there!

As a con: I wish there was something to break up the monotony of fighting the same graphic over and over. I have done every fight on Fast-FWD.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Just to correct one thing. All the Orcs have the same armor value regardless of their level. The only difference is their Attack power and HP-bar.

You deal more damage to lower-level Orcs per energy because they kill you slower, so you have more time to hit them. So for free players, don't bite off more than you can chew.

For gemmers who want to go solo farming, the Lvl-2 Orc is much better to prevent "overkill overflow".

Lvl-3 either needs about 2-3 hardcore gemmers (non-stop), or about a dozen casual gemmers with support from free-players.

Lvl-4 and 5 needs the whole guild to participate in a gem-burning orgy of endless orc-beatings.

Cheers.
    Starlite, A Lvl-376 Knight of Android. [WBG-XYY-MHM]

Temp Guild Master of The Social Contract, Lvl-75 Guild

Bonuses: Earth(10%), Water(9%), Fire(9%), Spirit(10%), Air(10%)

Orc Raid: 10th Knight

Very helpful. Thanks!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Thumbs down Raid wars is an exercise of futility.

I can't believe no one has posted from the perspective of a lower level player. I'm level 51 with very strong armor (all maxed) and can regularly defeat level 100+ players. Yet in this war I can only do about 5200 points to a level 1 orc per attack round. This is because I only have half as much health as players over level 100. I bought 800 gems in anticipation of this new event, but using them is a waste of money. It would cost me 50 gems to get the same points that some of my friends get with their 4 free attacks. There is no strategy like in guild wars where I can at least make a decent contribution to my guild's point total. All of my guild members feel this way and only a few high level members are still participating for personal rewards.

The milestone rewards are just annoying. Filling up your limited inventory with a lot of junk. Unless you are over level 100, this war is just boring and pointless. My enthusiasm for the game is waning fast and will evaporate entirely if I see Raid wars again.

Raid wars is a horribly conceived idea that hangs low level players out to dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man SH View Post
    The milestone rewards are just annoying. Filling up your limited inventory with a lot of junk.
    What? It's a very nice way to max boss/boss+ armors without having to go through the annoying process of Snakeskin farming and waiting for the snakeskins to finish crafting...
    It's so much better than 3-day guild wars with their awful rewards for non-top-25 guilds.
    Reward for time invested, I'd put raid just a tad below blitz guild war and way ahead of 3-day guild war.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I can't believe no one has posted from the perspective of a lower level player. I'm level 51 with very strong armor (all maxed) and can regularly defeat level 100+ players. Yet in this war I can only do about 5200 points to a level 1 orc per attack round. This is because I only have half as much health as players over level 100. I bought 800 gems in anticipation of this new event, but using them is a waste of money. It would cost me 50 gems to get the same points that some of my friends get with their 4 free attacks. There is no strategy like in guild wars where I can at least make a decent contribution to my guild's point total. All of my guild members feel this way and only a few high level members are still participating for personal rewards.

The milestone rewards are just annoying. Filling up your limited inventory with a lot of junk. Unless you are over level 100, this war is just boring and pointless. My enthusiasm for the game is waning fast and will evaporate entirely if I see Raid wars again.

This is were you are horribly wrong, this event was for the 11 plus movement, it helps end game users have something to do. this war isn't for you low level guys, if you wanna participate a little, that's fine, the entire game caters to low level guys (get leveled and beat all the levels, get your EB+ armors), not this, you can sit back and watch us enjoy our ride we've been eager to see for over a year now. now its time to just fine tune and get some variation in these wars and you possibly wont see any complaints from anyone. the next thing id like to see though, if they actually do ever add random bosses, is see a random item drop from them, like the gift from guild friend, from a random pool of who killed the boss. the higher the level, the more drops. that would be excellent!!!
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

This event is great for low levels, all the free rewards from the milestones and guild leaderboard. Being low level can be fixed easily just start leveling or face the consequences. Also interested in your armors
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I just wish the Orcs had random different elemental combos instead of all just mono earth ... I would really like to switch up my armor lineup a few times ... Using hellfire, soulshard, forge over and over is boring
    Lord Ash - Lvl 340+
    22 Maxed Epics: Cloudrange Platemail, Blazeborne Vanguard, Forgestone Aegis,
    Tectonic Mantle, Maelstrom Irons, Soulshard Nercomantle,
    Armor of the Devoted, Blazestone Mantle, Kerstman's Shroud,
    Runic Robes, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Hellfire Platemail
    Snowstorm Platemail, Sandstorm Platemail, Centurion Aegis, Odins Call, Arcane Mantle, Heroic+
    Guild Sentinel of the MUGGLES
    Proud Retired Member of original The Untouchables

[QUOTE=Marco_;1338785]What? It's a very nice way to max boss/boss+ armors without having to go through the annoying process of Snakeskin farming and waiting for the snakeskins to finish crafting...[QUOTE=Marco_;1338785]

Not when you only have 44 armor slots and your armor is already maxed as I stated that mine is. It just costs me time and a lot of money to clear out the room for armor that is worth a lot more enhancement points and is therefore more economical.

Even the high level members of my guild have decided to quit participating now. It's just too boring. This war is only about prizes. It should be fun!!!
    Last edited by Iron Man SH; 07-06-2014 at 10:09 AM.

Even the high level members of my guild have decided to quit participating now. It's just too boring. This war is only about prizes. It should be fun!!!
    im sorry, isn't EVERY thing you do in this game about prizes? Arena - Wars - Raids - Epic Bosses - whats fun about spending a hundred dollars on gems to hit a stripped guild in a war?

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

This event was great at first but after fighting the same orc over and over and over again it is getting boring. Always losing to the boss doesn't help. At least during war I get the satisfaction of beating other players. No I'm just waiting for the next milestone so I can have more fusion fodder.
    Epic: Northerner's 99/99, Forgestone 99/99, Snowstorm 99/99, Arclite 99/99, Stalwart 99/99, Beastmasters 99/99
    EB +: To Many to List

Android User WBB CGV HXW
    Level 100+

Quote Originally Posted by Nec772 View Post
    This event was great at first but after fighting the same orc over and over and over again it is getting boring. Always losing to the boss doesn't help. At least during war I get the satisfaction of beating other players. No I'm just waiting for the next milestone so I can have more fusion fodder.
    tell me whats the difference between this and the epic boss then? you guys have been playing this game for how long? =\

Suck it up and level then, what's your deal?
    You seem to have a lot of confidence in your armors, leveling shouldn't be an issue then. And speaking of which, if you have all your armors maxed like you say you do, then you must know just how valuable these milestone rewards are for enhancing armors. You don't like it because you only have 44 armor slots? Then level up and increase your slots. These are all problems you can fix yourself.
    If you're so mad about it, reach level 100 before the next raid; simple as that.

This overall post just irks me. You can reach level 100 very quickly if you stay active with the map areas. Doesn't require money, just requires you playing the game, and you can't do that? Stop complaining about something you can easily fix yourself. I get that for this raid you weren't prepared, but you can prep yourself before the next one starts. Were you mad about not being able to beat Epic Bosses to 15 for the armor when you just started? No, you leveled up, got stronger, and started beating it. Same thing here.
    Last edited by Yongsan; 07-06-2014 at 11:15 AM.
    IGN: FDP Yongsan RRu
    GM of ForgeDragons Path
    HC of The Rainbow Rug
    #6 War of the Enchantress
    #3 Xantico Raid
    No Minimums. Max Participation
    LINE fdpyongsan to apply

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    tell me whats the difference between this and the epic boss then? you guys have been playing this game for how long? =\
    The two are different I can kill the Epic boss every time I fight it. Yea its the same one for a week but I get progress I have to strategically use my friends game energy to try and hit 60.

Hitting a boss and not seeing his health bar move at all, not having any strategy at all except use the same three armors over and over again. They are very different and the latter is boring.

I have been playing since Deva fyi. Epic Bosses still aren't boring to me this is.
    Epic: Northerner's 99/99, Forgestone 99/99, Snowstorm 99/99, Arclite 99/99, Stalwart 99/99, Beastmasters 99/99
    EB +: To Many to List

Android User WBB CGV HXW
    Level 100+

Thumbs down Not a fan

I really don't understand why anyone likes this event. I feel it's just a way to get us to spend more. There is some strategy to it but it is so boring. Fighting the same boss with the same element for 3 days? I really hope they are not planning on replacing the the guild wars with this because I will quit. Also it is extremely glitchy. I lost energy after using gems to purchase energy and I have heard of others losing 2 energy at a time for only fighting once. I for one hope they do not continue this event. The one on one battle system in the guild wars is what keeps me interested in the game.