Gree support - are there people behind the responses? Or robotic replies?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree support - are there people behind the responses? Or robotic replies?

Post Count

Question Gree support - are there people behind the responses? Or robotic replies?

Hi Tadaaah. I'd love an answer for this one.

Here's the issue - my buildings are sometimes being robbed after i collect them.
    Simple example - i collect my 24s, exit the game. In 20 minutes i get a message saying my 24s were robbed for 100m. I login, the timers on the 24s say 23:40, no robbed buildings, and there's 100m missing from the cash. Happened on different connections (if that matters).

Here's the ticket:
    What's going on lately? My buildings are being robbed AFTER I've already
    collected them!
    So far pretty simple, right?
    Here's the brilliant "answer":
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting GREE.

I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience. I'd like to try and help.

The bank can only protect limited money, the money which is unprotected can be robbed by other players though after collecting money from the buildings.

Have a nice day!!

Regards,
    Eddie Davis
    GREE Support.
    And that is the second ticket sent about the issue. The first response was "we can't compensate you with gold", even though i haven't mention gold anywhere in the ticket.

So i can't help but wonder, is this Eddie for real? Or you just generate automatic responses based on keywords?

Post Count
    You were robbed before you collected, but the money symbol doesn't change to the robbed symbol until you log out and log back in.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    You were robbed before you collected, but the money symbol doesn't change to the robbed symbol until you log out and log back in.
    No. The news feed says i was robbed 5 minutes ago, while the buildings timer says 23:35. Just an example. And it happened at least 4 times. That's a bug, not a coincidence.

p.s. when it comes to 24s, I collect on the second. It'll be impossible to rob me "before i collect".

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    No. The news feed says i was robbed 5 minutes ago, while the buildings timer says 23:35. Just an example. And it happened at least 4 times. That's a bug, not a coincidence.

p.s. when it comes to 24s, I collect on the second. It'll be impossible to rob me "before i collect".
    It's called lag. You're probably on an android. Buy an apple.

Post Count

Well in any case, the bank can only protect limited money, so you're out of luck. Have you tried buying more henchmen?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yes, I have experienced this several times as well. Robberies happening after I collect. My only theory is that you didn't connect to the server after collecting. Now I either bank $10 or check the syndicate tab after my big collections, as it seems to connect to GREE's servers and save your progress. Pain in the butt, yes...but it is a solution.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    Yes, I have experienced this several times as well. Robberies happening after I collect. My only theory is that you didn't connect to the server after collecting. Now I either bank $10 or check the syndicate tab after my big collections, as it seems to connect to GREE's servers and save your progress. Pain in the butt, yes...but it is a solution.
    That's pretty much what i do. I refresh the rivals list after big collections. But it's still ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Well in any case, the bank can only protect limited money, so you're out of luck. Have you tried buying more henchmen?
    That sounds like a proper gree support response

Quote Originally Posted by I love tacos View Post
    It's called lag. You're probably on an android. Buy an apple.
    Never!!!

Lurker
    Post Count

It's always something

That's pretty much what i do. I refresh the rivals list after big collections. But it's still ridiculous.

That sounds like a proper gree support response

Never!!!
    At least they responded