FAO-Tadaah whats to come?

Hey tadaah

Understand this game is still new, would be nice to have a post of whats to come?
    What your plans are for game?
    What type of new events?
    Any news of whats to come, to give us something to look forward to.
    What about limited time units?
    Any plans on changing inventory, or trading post to trade units etc
    Whats the pkans for future of alliances?
    Will we get alliance events with leaderboard prizes etc?

There are many more questions, ideas from community in another theead.
    So like i said it would be great if you could start a thread of whats to come?

We'll see if we can get some information together. We may not be able to answer all the questions or put out every plan, but we'll see what we can do.

Thank you tadaah

Still waiting. We have top guilds cheating(see other thread), people not getting rewards, people losing units that just vanish and still nothing new in terms of gameplay and absolutely zero information from Gree.

You guys must have the world's easiest boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Weepit the Only II View Post
    Still waiting. We have top guilds cheating(see other thread), people not getting rewards, people losing units that just vanish and still nothing new in terms of gameplay and absolutely zero information from Gree.

You guys must have the world's easiest boss.
    I agree there needs to be more changes to this game. Gree please stop doing the same events over and over, its getting old.

maybe add in a base building option where u can build/purchase upgrades like increase morale/energy capacity / regen

and other stuffs..

plus ur base camp will look more wicked with the new buildings

We're working on putting some information together for you. It may not have many details or dates, but it'll give you some events and features to look forward to.

Hey!

While we can’t give you any details yet, we wanted to let you know we are listening. We do have some features in the works. We’ll be adding more features for your guilds as well as more customization. We’ll keep you updated as these items get closer and be sure to give you more details.

Tadaah, Please listen.

Hello. I do not know if you are a game developer but we still have members in our alliance that have been wrongfully accused of hacking. They are RaptureINC and ssBreachss have been unable to play for over 2 and a half weeks. I was also wrongfully accused of hacking after my teammates were yet I was the first one to be pardoned and my ban was lifted due to Gree's mistake of wrongfully accusing me. Why haven't they been pardoned. I was pardoned literally 8 days after. For them it has been close to 21 days. What is the issue here? I was the 5th member who was banned. Two including I were pardoned, 3 including RaptureINC, ssBreachss, and I believe OracleCarrier have not been pardoned. Obviously several support tickets have been sent but no response after even 21 days. Even I didn't get a response till the last minute but I was still pardoned. What is going on?

Please tell me how in the heck this is possible??

Please tell me how a player can have the final ultra rare reward for the CURRENT EVENT promoted to lvl 50 already before you add the unit to chests. The final reward offers two ultra rare ideal defenders that allow allows you to promote it to lvl 30. How is it possible to already have one promoted to lvl 50 before Gree even adds the unit to the chests??? To my understanding you guys do not add the final reward ultra rare unit to chests until after the event. You guys even make an announcement after the event is over stating new ultra rare unit has been added to gold chests. I have attached a screen shot of the unit in question and the player's name is buchunhan. Tadaah please explain this.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Amadeus; 07-31-2014 at 03:11 PM.

I have already sent a support request in regards to this but I do not feel like waiting weeks for a reply.