Question about the divine Paladin heroic raid boss unit - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about the divine Paladin heroic raid boss unit

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Thought I posted here yesterday. Apologies for the delay.

According to resources, the answer is B. "gives you 105 health, that takes 105 mins to fully regen (assuming no bonuses)"

Post Count
    It isn't working then. I finished 10/10 Legendary and recieved that +5% Health Increase. I then proceeded to use a gem refill (my HP bar showed full) and hit the Epic Boss 4 times in rapid succession before I could regen 1 HP. I was hit for 25 HP each time, and after the fourth hit, I received the notification that I was out of health.

Honestly though, that seems poor in theory, as we need another 20% more HP for it to be worth anything. And that is assuming a refill of our HP gives us the full bar, and not just 100 HP. Speaking of, think we can get a confirmation as to what an HP refill now entails?

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post

According to resources, the answer is B. "gives you 105 health, that takes 105 mins to fully regen (assuming no bonuses)"
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post

Since this is the first time health bars are going beyond 100, force attacks (in raid boss) and mega attacks (in war) need to be amended to require 100 health rather than a full health bar. Otherwise, as others have stated, the bonus becomes a penalty rather than a boost.
    Last edited by War Eagle; 07-08-2014 at 01:17 PM.

KA: 294-054-022
    IGN "War Eagle"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Assuming in war and RB it is made so that it only cost 100 health then I guess the benifite will be if your health bar is full then you should have 5 health left at end after mega hit. Which then mean a bit quicker turn around till next mega.

But in all honesty I only see issues with the way this will work and frankly would just rather have -5% health regain time then I know what I am working better.
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think that given the 1,000 xp per lvl 100 kill and this reward, doing legendary is dumb. Unfortunately, i just finished it.

Post Count
    Depends on your level bracket. I'm 163 and was getting 200 xp per Lv 100 kill. I'm actually farming them even though I completed Legendary last night. That 25k attack unit is tempting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    I think that given the 1,000 xp per lvl 100 kill and this reward, doing legendary is dumb. Unfortunately, i just finished it.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I'm with you Bilbo... I debated all yesterday but decided to finish it with the hope that Gree would make it right (like they just did by making the 2% Alliance bonus permanent). This , however, is unbelievable.

Tadaaah, this is a travesty and gravely unjust. I gained over 2 lvls and spent quite a number of gems for a bonus that does not help but actually hurts you (by increasing your recharge time and provides NO benefit). We need your help in voicing a strong concern back to the design team to fix this please.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    LMAO it doesnt even work? FFS! I gained almost 4 levels for this new boost. Fix it and CLEARLY state what is does! As of now Lys confirmed it doesnt do anything. Awesome......

Why do lower levels gain 1000xp and higher levels gain 200xp? WTF!? how does this make any sense? It should be the same. For legendary the boss health is the same for both brackets. The prizes the same. But yet lower levels get penalized? That's BS.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hopefully they will have it fixed by the raid boss..as this gltq also has a health bonus
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I started out at lev150, 135 bosses later I am at lev 153. I gained 52K xp. 1800 gems lighter too... for a lousy prize... I am dumb

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    We are having our QA team run another check on this. We'll post once we have these test results back.

Post Count
    It would be wiser for GREE to change this boost into health reg.
    Think of all the players that went the extra effort and used gems to obtain a great boost. Now we all feel penalized for achieving it. Very sad.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VX_G View Post
    It would be wiser for GREE to change this boost into health reg.
    Think of all the players that went the extra effort and used gems to obtain a great boost. Now we all feel penalized for achieving it. Very sad.
    Why is it wiser to change the boost to something that its not advertised? Health regen is a very significant boost. If it was advertised as that im sure everyone would have done it but it wasnt. That would not be fair for players who didnt do the quest.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I won this "boost" one one of my games. It didn't do anything. Now we're going nuts to finish the GLTQ to win the same boost for the Raid Boss.
    Please hurry Tadaaah.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aephlux View Post
    Why is it wiser to change the boost to something that its not advertised? Health regen is a very significant boost. If it was advertised as that im sure everyone would have done it but it wasnt. That would not be fair for players who didnt do the quest.
    This boost will penalized those who have non boost health reg during the RB and war event.
    Since now it will take longer to achieve.
    As some have said it, either make it a health reg boost or allow players to refill at the normal rate with an additional health. Once again, it supposed to help and not penalized.
    Don't be mad, because u couldn't obtain such goal.
    Those of us that we can, would like for things to be helpful and not getting penalized.
    Waiting 105 min vs 100 min isn't the right way to go about it either