Question about the divine Paladin heroic raid boss unit - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question about the divine Paladin heroic raid boss unit

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VX_G View Post
    This boost will penalized those who have non boost health reg during the RB and war event.
    Since now it will take longer to achieve.
    As some have said it, either make it a health reg boost or allow players to refill at the normal rate with an additional health. Once again, it supposed to help and not penalized.
    Don't be mad, because u couldn't obtain such goal.
    Those of us that we can, would like for things to be helpful and not getting penalized.
    Waiting 105 min vs 100 min isn't the right way to go about it either
    No. Hopefully it will do what it said it would. You'll still regen to 100 health in the same time, but your max will be 105. FA's and MEGA's will only use 100 health. We were told it was supposed to do 'B' so that's what it should do.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    The item is working. It may be hard to notice as it is a smaller bonus. The health bar will be going down at a slower rate. You should be receiving more than 4 hits before going down. Thanks.

Post Count
    Thank you dear admin for making this clear.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The item is working. It may be hard to notice as it is a smaller bonus. The health bar will be going down at a slower rate. You should be receiving more than 4 hits before going down. Thanks.
    How will this effect force or mega attacks? Our guild stoped at level 9 on the event that ended tody because we looked at the 5% as a determint to the upcoming event.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Tadaaah, I don't see any difference for the war. It will be easier to tell when the Raid Boss starts, but I don't think it's working now.

Btw, we all appreciate that you're talking to us, and trying to help! Thank you!
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Divine Paladin bonus IS NOT working

Tadaaah, first thank you four your help and timely answers. It is greatly appreciated! But please note that the 5% health bonus is HURTING us in RB! First it takes me longer to regenerate. And when I do an FA on the boss I am COMPLETELY empty!!!! Once again I will ask for you to have you QA team check it. This is really hard to believe. A bonus I had to use gems to win, is now costing me more gems in All future health related events!!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My regen time is exactly as it was. Somewhat sadly I have even timed it, to check it's not a display error.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This boost does not work and was just a compleat bs rip job to sucker players in!
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    After useing a force, it should leave 5 energy. Which is very small.(not sure if even visible on the bar) It would take the same regen time to refill it to full.
    No surprise there.
    Has anyone tried a force before they were full? Say with 2mins left on regen timer?
    Daily player

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I have doesn't work and 5 health still shows alittle on health bar
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Canuck View Post
    I have doesn't work and 5 health still shows alittle on health bar
    Had to ask as I didn't see anyone mention it.
    All I can suggest is to open a ticket. Not sure if this thread is still being read, as it apparently shows as it's working on there end. But did they test it fully ver bosses and people, or just test it to see the extra health was there, due to time constraints.
    Daily player

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I have opened a ticket that is now 3 weeks old without a reply. I can open a new ticket (should not have to) and can even post screen shots. but frankly, I seem to get much better response from Tadaaaah than GREE customer service.

Post Count
    GREE will not answer.
    The boost seems to be useless ����

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just a friendly little bump, people paid good money for this, several weeks ago.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    this boost still does not work as it has been explained to us. Please get it fixed.