DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about the divine Paladin heroic raid boss unit

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Question about the divine Paladin heroic raid boss unit

This unit has

+5% health increase

As I'll undoubtedly have to pay to get it. I'd like to know what it does.

A) -5% health regen
    B) gives you 105 health, that takes 105 mins to fully regen (assuming no bonuses)
    C) gives you 105 health, that takes 100 mins to fully regen (assuming no bonuses)
    D) it does n't work at all; just a display glitch
    E) something else

If you know the answer for sure, then I'd much appreciate it.

Edit: very disappointingly it would appear the correct answer is B. Congrats to those who get/got it, and thanks to Mattman@wld for providing the answer
    Last edited by Munseyspin; 07-07-2014 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Tried to edit to keep pedants happy.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Munseyspin View Post
    This unit has

+5% health increase

As I'll undoubtedly have to pay to get it. I'd like to know what it does.

A) -5% health regen
    B) gives you 105 health, that takes 105 mins to fully regen (assuming no bonuses)
    C) gives you 105 health, that takes 100 mins to fully regen (assuming no bonuses)
    D) it does n't work at all; just a display glitch
    E) something else

If you know the answer for sure, then I'd much appreciate it.
    Think you mean epic boss not raid boss.
    But I would say b.
    Daily player

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's a -5% on your health regen is my belief for bosses and war.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    good question; think it gives 105% health while keeping the timer at 100 minutes to fully regen; with other health regen bonuses could mean an extra hit during war and epic boss.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Guild mate has prize... It increased the time it take to being full (takes him 40 additional seconds)! So it appears that is only increase the health capacity but does not change the recharge rate. I am at a loss to what benefit this prize really brings. Bigger capacity of health without changing the recharge rate seems to be a net-zero gain.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    wow that sucks....I just started 4/10 legendary....considering stopping now, another crappy boost. Especially considering each L100 boss gains me another 1010xp. If I continue to the end I will have gained 3 levels in this EB event (started out at level 150).

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks very much for that Mattman, much appreciated...........Now if you'd just stop raiding me that would be cool too! :-)
    Last edited by Munseyspin; 07-15-2014 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Put a smiley in to indicate this was not a serious comment.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

UPDATE POSTING: Wicked XP for bosses over 100

I just checked and I get 1000 XP at boss 101!!!!! I am at lvl 148, but the afore mentioned guild mate who is at lvl 188, is only getting 200xp/boss.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So basically the only good this does is make it so when your full health you don't have to wait to get the 5th hit in yet really your waiting anyways cause takes longer to fill?

That's no help at all atleast give us something that's helpful! Would rather just have -5% health regain time
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    raid boss prize actually hurts players cause will take longer to recharge to full for full attack
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Has the health mystery been unravelled yet?"......... What actually does the 5% health do?
    GO RK! 👑

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DoC Deranged View Post
    Has the health mystery been unravelled yet?"......... What actually does the 5% health do?
    I've PM'd Tadaaah (forum administrator) and opened a ticket. No reply on either front. We do know that it increases your total health and that your recharge rate does not change... Why that is useful or how it help you (or more worrisome hurts you) for RB or War is still unclear.

Post Count
    Given the track history of GREE, this is what I presume it is...

Supposed to do...

Give you 105 HP. Will only truly be useful once you have a +25% bonus, as a health refill would then give you 5 hits as opposed to 4. Mega attacks during war should only take 100 HP.

What it's probably doing now...

You have 105 HP. Mega attacks during war and RB require full health bar, not 100 HP, so will take longer to make those hits now. Refill on HP will only give 100 HP on top of it. Developers claim "They're working on it" and a month later some sort of stupid compromise or fix is put in place.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Given force attacks use a full health bar on raid bosses...will this +5 hurt them, as it will take longer for the bar refill?
    Was force attacks thought of when you decided on the bonus? Or are you unsure the impact this will have?
    Daily player

Post Count
    I haven't noticed ANYTHING that this bonus does, honestly...

Just got the boost, decided to give it a spin and dumped 10 gems on a refill, took 4 hits in rapid succession (25 a hit, per norm) and was out of HP. So, doesn't add to your HP pool then, it looks like.

WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS BONUS DO?!
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752