Do you get death threats on your wall?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Do you get death threats on your wall?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Do you get death threats on your wall?

LOL Today's idiot cussed me out for robbing him so naturally I responded with Umadbro? He then called me a bunch of names and laughed at my comments to other people. I told him I was trolling and he told me it was impossible to troll him. 2 messages later he sends me this big paragraph about how I don't know who I'm messing with, he shoots people all the time because he does his talking with his gun and if he knew who/where I was he'd come put a bullet in my face right now.

lol hemad. Is this a regular thing? I've had a few people in the last few days threaten me on my wall.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    take a screenshot of what the person said and report it to gree. sending out death threats is against the law. gree ban people like these.

Post Count
    and remember to go back and rob him again and again and again

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero1 View Post
    and remember to go back and rob him again and again and again
    Oh of course, but I notice people only stay on my wall for like a day or 2 lately.. did something change?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Pssst...when you report him, you might want to leave out pseudo-racist comments like this one, and the part in your first post where you admit to trolling other players, both of which can also get you banned.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarTBS View Post
    Pssst...when you report him, you might want to leave out pseudo-racist comments like this one, and the part in your first post where you admit to trolling other players, both of which can also get you banned.
    Umm there's a difference between me saying I'm going to sue him for robbing me, and him saying he kills people all the time and he's going to find me and put a bullet in my brain.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    Umm there's a difference between me saying I'm going to sue him for robbing me, and him saying he kills people all the time and he's going to find me and put a bullet in my brain.
    Not really. They're both empty, harmless threats from an anonymous blowhard on the Internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just reply by saying you have set the bear traps

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    he shoots people all the time because he does his talking with his gun and if he knew who/where I was he'd come put a bullet in my face right now.
    big deal? i shoot ppl all the time too .. well, whenever i'm playing crimecity, i do