[Reimbursement] Captain Garuda - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Reimbursement] Captain Garuda

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Asimilar pop-up was used for the next boss too. We'll be getting more refunds!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GEMH View Post
    We issued a partial refund based on gold spent during the event to players on iOS due to an incorrect pop-up which said that a reward for 150 kills would be x10 units instead of x1. Android did not experience this issue. We are not providing any additional compensation.
    well i wouldn't of spend any gold if i werent going for the 150 boss reward and why just a partial refund, it ain't like it cost you real money to give it back. it only cost us real money to buy it. this partial refund is a slap in the face and i would be very ashamed if thats all you can do for the people making you all your millions. thanks for nothing

Post Count
    As a red headed droid stepchild
    I beg to differ.....when or if we got splash screens. The prize listed for for killing the tenth boss was listed as the top prize. We too were bait and switched. Thank you for your efforts to ensure the problem only affected a portion of the game and proceeding accordingly.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexindahouss94 View Post
    What were the problems with that event? As far as i know, everyone thoroughly enjoyed it.
    confusion over end dates? the 10x final prize confusion?

Post Count
    Wow impressive! I got 1,176 gold and I thought that was from the gold program. I guess I got it wrong. Well, this means that I have more golds to come
    Thank you Admins and Developers!! I will go and write a good review about you folks!!
    Modern War
    Level: 193
    Faction: Master Chief (Former: 101 Airborne Division, STS, RRH, VFF A, KYS, HKKE (And I am proud of it))
    Attack: 8bn (UDATED)
    Defence: 8bn (UPDATED)
    WDP I can achieve: 200K-350K

Former heavy gold player

Post Count
    Yes thankyou as this was a well deserved re fund as i was a new gold buyer and felt lied to as the splash always said x10 i did not know i had to check forums and research to double check your mistakes and i will continue to buy now
    You admit you made a mistake and actually took the time to correct it obviously with many angry customers now remember no more false advertising!!
    Last edited by TKD Benji; 07-06-2014 at 09:02 PM.