New Tablet

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Tablet

Post Count

New Tablet

Can someone tell me how to get my new tablet to show the my stats? Its wants to start me all over again....
    Last edited by Tadaaah; 07-03-2014 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Removed personal information

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hi Jimma,

If you could please submit a support ticket, they'll be able to look into your account to get transferred.

Additionally, if you created a Funzio, you can transfer the game in the Menu; More; Funzio ID or Game Center (if you created a Game Center ID) section of the game.

Lurker
    Post Count
    For some strange reason, I had to reinstall crime city. Now it's asking me to start a new account. I don't any of my information. I don't remember setting up a funzio account. I think I can retrieve my mafia code. How do I submit a ticket? Can you link it to me? Thanks. I want to get this resolved asap since the next event starts tomorrow.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hello Tadaaah ...how does one create a funzio ID? Thought I had one but guess not... I tried creating one but keeps asking for a funzio Id to create! I do not wish to go via Gree ...can you help me? Many thanks ...can pm me would be highly appreciated. Good day ...