GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Quest] Jungle Runes/Overgrown Den

Social Media Manager
    Post Count

[Quest] Jungle Runes/Overgrown Den

Hello everyone,

The events will be starting today at 3pm PDT and the end time will be pushed back to 5pm PDT. There will be some changes happening to these events.

Instead of your normal BLTQ, you will not be able to purchase the Overgrown Den. You will earn the building through completing both the Recover Jungle Runes LTQ and Jungle Runes GLTQ! Overgrown Den is the wrapper prize for completing both the LTQ/GLTQ events.

Please note that there will still be a "Buy" button for the building, but this button WILL NOT be functional.

Please feel free to leave constructive feedback below. Thanks!

Prizing for GLTQ:
    Spear Wagon 80 74
    Jungle Grub 149 126
    Jungle Shaman 321 252
    Laughing Mauler 632 561
    Jungle Pack Mule 1467 1020
    Wolf Spider 972 796
    Reptile Druid 3155 3856
    Cliffside Infantry 7366 4514
    Jungle Mortar 10470 9664
    Scavenger Hound 19448 14671
    Undead Jungle Mage 3898 2708
    Blade Huntress 4780 4779
    Gyro-whelp 5952 6987
    Jungle Night Stalker 10386 9211
    Python Druid 14175 9450
    Jungle Night Hunter 15951 15951
    Assault Gastropoda 22839 20254
    Dragonwocky 46908 35387
    Jungle Orc Giant 63555 40633
    Primal Mage 159277 85764 +10% Magic Attack

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The buy button should at least take you to a splash page that states the above.

I look forward to other player comments on this type of quest.
    Last edited by Quisp; 07-03-2014 at 02:41 PM.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Instead of your normal BLTQ, you will not be able to purchase the Overgrown Den. You will earn the building through completing both the Recover Jungle Runes LTQ and Jungle Runes GLTQ! Overgrown Den is the wrapper prize for completing both the LTQ/GLTQ events
    Really? This is not a good idea...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can you upgrade the building once you have it?

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Munseyspin View Post
    Can you upgrade the building once you have it?
    Yes, you can upgrade the building once you have received it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My concern would be aimed at those players/guilds who are not able to compleat events yet.
    Will this widen the gap in stats beyond what it is currently and cause problems with matching during war time?
    As only some of us will get the building.
    As it was starting to look like tiered matching during last war, with the top 100 fighting amongst themselves. One can only guess what the matches was like for lower scoring guilds.
    Daily player

Post Count
    This sounds like a terrible idea in general...

iLTQs have reached a point where your average player cannot complete them without the aid of 1-2 mountains of gems. Some even need three. You are effective restricting your lower tiered players who are in smaller guilds and the newer players.

I'm unable to form words together very coherently at the moment because I'm somewhat floored by this decision. I'm sure you understand what I'm saying though. With the recent trend of quests and the high and insane need for energy, you're basically telling those unable to spend or unwilling to do so to go screw themselves. And telling smaller guilds to get help or get screwed. Not a good idea.

EDIT - This iLTQ and gLTQ event, what TYPE of event is it?
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    So there's a chance that some players won't get to do the LTB? That's just plane stupid! Why do y'all keep changing everything? Usually when y'all change things up it's complete crap just like with the potions quest. Good look with all the tickets I'm sure y'all will get.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Wow, how many ways can you take a build quest that is enjoyable and destroy that????

So you want to punish low level players that can't complete ILTQ and say now they can't do the build quest either? You make the last level crazy hard for characters that haven't been playing as long as others to finish. I get that you want to challenge long time players but now you are taking away the build quest from those newer players.

As for units. Can you please stop putting units that are less than 100 a/d. They are a waste, I don't know any player that uses units that are less that 500 a/d let alone 100.

Post Count
    we need ltgq or ltbq with health and energy boost !!!

KA 519-263-877
    Mw 681*865*283
    448*383*882
    Evolve Calculator for LAW units Enjoy http://battlementat.com/evocalc#70/12950/9570

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Thanks for the feedback. Let's see how many players are able to complete it and will let the teams know the feedback.

Post Count
    So on your Facebook page now saying will not start until 5pm PDT?

Kingdom Age
    9 mins · Edited ·
    Jungle Runes and Overgrown Den quests will be starting at 5pm PDT! There are a couple of changes; please follow the link for full details: http://ow.ly/yLlde
    [Quest] Jungle Runes/Overgrown Den
    Hello everyone, The events will be starting today at 3pm PDT and the end time will be pushed back to 3pm PDT. There will be some changes happening to these events. Instead of your normal BLTQ, you will not be able to purchase the Overgrown Den. You will earn the building through completing both the…
    FORUMS.GREE.NET

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Yes, apologies for the delay. Both the forums and facebook have been updated.

Post Count
    All I can say is what a bummer...

Post Count
    The Facebook page says this quest is going to start at 5pm PDT not the stated time you said of 3pm PDT which is 11pm GMT so should have started already.

New quest starts at 1am GMT so everyone in Europe will miss the start of this quest because of the start time because we be asleep thanks Gree.Maybe you should extend the finish time by 7 hours to make up for it.
    Last edited by Totalwar; 07-03-2014 at 03:21 PM.