Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I really hope this raid thing isn't here to stay the way it is at the moment.

I'm losing energy constantly, it's too long and time consuming and somehow just lacks what guild wars brings to the table as an opportunity to attack other guild members vs just attacking the same thing over and over and over.

Did I mention you attack the same thing over and over again?

Needs to be executed better and if its here to stay but in saying that I don't think it should replace guild wars and i think you will lose a lot of players if this stays as a replacement to guild wars.

It's too long and boring for this type of event maybe cut it down to a day, fix the issues and have it in the middle of the week so people have something to do when they're bored waiting for guild wars.

Please for now get rid of it until it's fixed or at least adjusted because it just isn't working.

From one annoyed customer that's lost about 50 war points thanks to glitches.
    Last edited by jasobih; 07-06-2014 at 10:27 AM.

TAINTED REGION WANTS YOU!
    Tainted Region TOP100 Guild next war going for T25.
    LineID darkulos

Now that this event is just about over, there is room for improvement. Next time we should be able to see what people are wearing for the Raid Boss in the same place we can look at all other armor. I did enjoy the rewards from the milestones but the reward for Guild Member rewards seems kinda stacked (top 25 should have access to boost armor).

The last 15 min was ruined by hackers. From happy tree friends total unicorn and a few others.
    I am absolutely disgusted.

Unable to receive raid boss rewards

Some reason after war, the game is telling me my guild didnt take part of raid boss; but we did. Other guild members were able to receive the rewards but it seems im unable to please help.

first raid rewards not being given

@gree support, @guild masters is any one else having issues with rewards not being given. It says my guild didn't rank and we were 654 when we ended. I have a very upset guild (masters of the dark) where even the top ranked players in guild didn't recieve any awards and it says on war has ended your guild didn't rank.
    thanks for the help
    masterodthedark

This is an issue that Gree knows and is currently working on. (Clicking on the quote below will take you to the original post)

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    We are aware that there were several issues regarding the Raid Boss event. Our teams are currently working on sorting them out and fixing them. Please remain patient as they continue to work on these and they may take some time. We will be updating everyone as soon as possible. Apologies for the frustrations and delay.

Isn't there any way now after the finished Raid event to see how many points guild members made?
    This could be important for internal competitions etc.

Raid Bosses

Quote Originally Posted by jasobih View Post
    I really hope this raid thing isn't here to stay the way it is at the moment.

I'm losing energy constantly, it's too long and time consuming and somehow just lacks what guild wars brings to the table as an opportunity to attack other guild members vs just attacking the same thing over and over and over.

Did I mention you attack the same thing over and over again?

Needs to be executed better and if its here to stay but in saying that I don't think it should replace guild wars and i think you will lose a lot of players if this stays as a replacement to guild wars.

It's too long and boring for this type of event maybe cut it down to a day, fix the issues and have it in the middle of the week so people have something to do when they're bored waiting for guild wars.

Please for now get rid of it until it's fixed or at least adjusted because it just isn't working.

From one annoyed customer that's lost about 50 war points thanks to glitches.

My guild and i enjoyed this event. It was much better then getting put up against guilds that are way too strong and never feeling like you accomplish anything. As to the attacking the same thing over and over, what do you think you do for the week long event when you go against the boss. Its the same creature over and over. This one you get to choose your difficulty. The only thing that i have found with glitching is the rewards. My guild ranked 451, but it says we have no rank. Myself and a couple others have also not received rewards but sent messages to gree.

I myself and my guild in chat had said that we like this better then the guild wars. With the milestone rewards and all the other rewards it makes it more fun to play and much better then the constant fighting of guilds that are way too strong.

I myself am bored with the guild wars because of there is no way to put equally matched guilds against each other.

I tend to go with the comment above: most of us have enjoyed this event, and the milestones are motivating for players to engage themselves. I just think that - just as the guild wars - they should only run on Sundays+Mondays, 4 days are way too long, and Sun/Mon would give people who have to work on Sundays a better chance to involve themselves. Or why not have regular 'war weekends' or 'Raid weekends' (Sat/Sun only), and 12 hour blitz wars in the middle of the week?

What would be great though would be some variation in the battles with the monsters - like different looks for their level, or some sort of displayed damage (at the beginning of the event I was always asking myself whether the orc's 2nd tooth might break off? )... fighting for almost 2 minutes against a single enemy without any variation other than the annoying 'missed strikes' tends to feel boring after a while.

What I am also missing but I feel would be important is some display of player performance within the guild *after* the event has finished.
    Last edited by roookey1; 07-08-2014 at 11:16 AM.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Just a thought

To take from a different MMORPG with raid bosses

Why don't you have it where the first 3 days of the guild raid be against trash mobs. Then, based on the performance of the 1st 3 days, the last day a "boss" appears for the guild to attack. The level of the boss should be based on the 1st 3 days performance and the rewards based on the level of the boss and how far the guild gets (with the best reward from killing the boss). I would think this would allow for the 1st 3 days where guilds can fight level 1 and level 2 trash mobs (depending on how well the guild is together), and the final day is truly a guild event.

Also, some sort of guild calendar would be a nice feature. That way the GM can schedule guild events to target level 2 trash mobs, etc., etc.

Just my 2 cents

Now that I've finished noting how I think the raid boss event should be improved, I truly enjoyed the raid boss. It was nice getting all that gear - helped level a lot of armor (kinda over generous). I agree with the feedback that something has to be done to break up the boredom of attacking the same thing over and over again. I also think something has to be done about having to burn energy on the raid boss that is near death. Kind of silly to spend the energy for a small amount of points for the individual (although I know the guild gets the bonus).