Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[Attention] Raid Boss is Coming!

Hey Knights!

This weekend we'll be introducing a new event: Raid Boss! Below you'll find all the important details you'll need to know about this event. Please feel free to leave feedback and suggestions in this thread.

Grab your guildies and prepare for the biggest, baddest boss to ever cross the realms! This is your chance to put your teamwork to the test and fight together as one! These events are open to anyone that is in a guild at the beginning of the event.

While the event is active, many guild actions are frozen. This includes guild recruitment and enlistment, as well as promotion, demotion, and removal of existing guild members, etc.

How do we scout Raid Bosses?

All Raid Boss scoutings can only appear through leadership action within your guild. A leadership member must use gold from the Guild Bank to finance a scouting party to find a Raid Boss.

Your guild may have up to 5 Raid Bosses scouted at one time. If they have 5 bosses available to fight, they must defeat (or let escape) a boss that is present before they can scout new ones.

How do we fight the Raid Boss?

A guild earns Raid Points based on their performance. Raid Points are earned for each point of damage a Knight does to a Raid Boss. Don't be afraid to fight high level Raid Bosses, because although they are much harder to defeat, losing has no penalty to points earned. Fight hard and fight often, because successfully defeating a Raid Boss before it escapes awards a victory bonus to your guild's total Raid Points, and higher level Raid Bosses have a much larger victory reward!

All earned Raid Points are applied directly to your guild's ranking. Collect the most Raid Points by the end of the Raid Boss event to earn massive rewards for your entire guild!

Raid Bosses are fought similarly to Arena and Adventure battles, but use Raid Energy to initiate the fight. The armor setup you use for fighting Raid Bosses is different from the setup used in fighting against Epic Bosses or other features, so you are free to tailor your armor to the boss without affecting your armor setup for the other features in the game.

It costs 1 Raid Energy to start fighting against a raid boss. Raid Energy replenishes at a rate of 1 per 25 minutes and can also be refilled by tapping the Raid Energy bar at the top left of the Raid Boss menu.

What are the Rewards and where do I find them?

The available rewards for a Raid Boss can be viewed from the "Rewards" tab of the Raid Boss menu. Only guild members who fought in the Raid Boss event can earn most of the rewards shown for the various leaderboards, but every member of the guild that participated can get the guild placement rewards during the redemption period.

There are multiple ways to earn rewards, both through your own fighting against the boss and from points earned by your fellow guild members:

Top Guilds: Uses your guild's total Raid Points versus all other guilds competing in the event. Top prizes are going to be amazing and could even include items like Epic Armors for the entire guild!

Top Players: Uses your individual Raid Points versus all players from all guilds competing in the event. A unique achievement title is one of the rewards for the top player at the end of the event!

Milestones: Uses your individual Raid Points to let you earn bonus armor, chance chest keys, Gems, and more. Dozens of armor sets, including Fusion Boost Armor, are available for players of all strengths to earn throughout the event!

Guild Members: Uses your individual Raid Points versus fellow guild members to give better rewards to members who earn the most points for the guild. Fusion Boost Armor is possible, but your guild must work together to unlock better rewards for everyone at the end of the event!

Note: Milestone rewards are earned immediately when you have enough points, much like milestone rewards in PVP. For other rewards, each guild member must log in to the game during the Raid Boss event's redemption period in order to claim their rewards. Make sure to work as a team, because competition will be fierce to get the highest and most powerful rewards for each Raid Boss event!

How will the Learderboards work?

Each Raid Boss event has its own leaderboards which track your guild's Raid Points and your own Raid Points to determine the rewards you and your guild will earn at the end of the event. Check back often by tapping the "Leaderboards" tab of the Raid Boss menu.

When will rewards become viewable?
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Planning

When will we know the start time so that we can make sure that our guild is ready, this whole event has left us in the dark about when it will start, how long it will be, and the banner has disappeared on iOS. PLease let us know more if possible.

Post rewards and details

Please post rewards and timing, so we can start preparing.

Djoxy
    The Grey Wardens GS

Sounds good thanks tadaaah
    Azure Dragon Nexus Guild Master
    IGN: ShadowDash
    Line: dragon1089
    Best Guild Ranks: #3 (War of the Enchantress), #5 (War of Thorns), #17 (War of the SAINTS), #18 (War of the Fools)

our agenda and recruiting

** We support the 11+ movement! **

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
    * A million times over.
    Thank you for new content. This sounds like it will be an awesome new feature in the game
    IGN: FDP Yongsan RRu
    GM of ForgeDragons Path
    HC of The Rainbow Rug
    #6 War of the Enchantress
    #3 Xantico Raid
    No Minimums. Max Participation
    LINE fdpyongsan to apply

More info

Lol Youngsen, nice response. It is exciting I just wish they would give more info on it, it makes it hard to plan when you dont know when to tell everyone to be online lol.

SO PLEASE UPDATE US TADAA
    Last edited by Boxer_SAE; 07-03-2014 at 12:34 PM.
    Up In Smoke Commander
    SAE

line id: boxer_sae

Armors:

War Epics:
    Revalation Robes
    Apocalypes Platemail
    Silver Chromatic
    Snowstorm Platemail

Epics:
    Armor of the Komodo
    Beastmaser
    Forgestone Aegis
    Arbor Steel
    Blazeborne

Thumbs up

I think this new raid boss thing is a great idea, it will involve both competitiveness and teamwork. nice work on this update GREE.

I need my account

I would like to participate in this with my guild but i have been having issues with my account for 3 weeks now and still have no resolution or an answer on if ow when i will get my account back. Is there anyone that can help with this issue? Ticket #1697262. I really love the game and would love to participate.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenssoldier07 View Post
    I would like to participate in this with my guild but i have been having issues with my account for 3 weeks now and still have no resolution or an answer on if ow when i will get my account back. Is there anyone that can help with this issue? Ticket #1697262. I really love the game and would love to participate.
    Try PM'ing Tadaaah (GREE Community Manager) directly for some additional assistance/movement.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

will do thanks

Will do thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Try PM'ing Tadaaah (GREE Community Manager) directly for some additional assistance/movement.

I am ready to win!

Thanks for the details, Tadaaah! REALLY looking forward to this one!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

A new twist on the game.

I likey
    Phoebus Rising
    Kicking Ass and Taking Names!

Currently recruiting! Level 100+
    Find us in game or on Line
    Line ID: sand03

My account since latest update

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Thanks for the details, Tadaaah! REALLY looking forward to this one!
    Ever since the latest update the game will not let me log in! I get a force close at every attempt. I've reinstalled game 8 times now and it will still only force close every attempt. Plz fix my acct. The game will no longer run on my phone!