Y U Mad Tho?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Y U Mad Tho?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Y U Mad Tho?

Do you troll people after getting robbed?

For example, someone robbed millions from me so I posted on their wall that I'm reporting them for hacking because they robbed me and that's really mean. The response I've gotten has been full of rage and threats.. so what did I do? I told them I called the cops IRL because they swore at me. You'd think that would be a big enough sign that I'm just trollin but no. The rage continues.

I LOL'd

Cliffs: Cool story bro, will remember forever.
    Last edited by krimesity; 07-03-2014 at 09:29 AM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    u mad bro :-o ????
    Quote Originally Posted by ♚ZEUS♚ View Post
    trolling you

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    Do you troll people after getting robbed?

For example, someone robbed millions from me so I posted on their wall that I'm reporting them for hacking because they robbed me and that's really mean. The response I've gotten has been full of rage and threats.. so what did I do? I told them I called the cops IRL because they swore at me. You'd think that would be a big enough sign that I'm just trollin but no. The rage continues.

I LOL'd

Cliffs: Cool story bro, will remember forever.
    There is a distinct difference between trolling and stupidity.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    There is a distinct difference between trolling and stupidity.
    Correct. I'm trolling, and he's being a stupidity.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I get a smile on my face just thinking about all those great comments ppl left on my wall after I robbed them
    They called me all kind of names and sometimes they'd send members of their syndicates to retaliate or post on my wall too...

It's seriously one of the most wonderful things that can happen in crime city
    Last edited by Da Don; 07-03-2014 at 01:49 PM.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    I can think of some of the awesome names and comments I have received. I didn't even have to rob them in-game.

Lurker
    Post Count
    If I rob you and you don't comment, I'll probably forget about you. If I rob you and you flame, threaten, or be a general douche, I'll remember you, and go out of my way to rob you every single time you show in my list. Then I'll comment on your wall that I appreciate your donation, and I'll see you soon. Because you can't do a thing about it. Whiner.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Haha I have people threatening to come blow up my house for saying I'm going to get their account deleted for haxing.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    On a more serious note: If you feel that one of these players has taken it to far, please report these players via the ticket system with a screenshot. We don't want anyone feeling threatened or unsafe. Rest assured, they cannot actually find out any personal information through our systems.

Post Count
    If tour feel unsafe or threatened by a cc wall post, the Internet is not the place for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    On a more serious note: If you feel that one of these players has taken it to far, please report these players via the ticket system with a screenshot. We don't want anyone feeling threatened or unsafe. Rest assured, they cannot actually find out any personal information through our systems.
    Oh no, I'm just laughing. I told them I'm BFFs with Obama so they should think twice. They however, are threatening to report me for all the random troll things I'm saying in return. I have someone going off on me right now and I don't even know who they are. Many lols.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    SRS question though, if I do happen to say something that makes them report me, do we get warnings because I'd hate to lose my game I've put so much time and money into over someone crying over some troll comments. Isn't that what the block button is for?
    Last edited by krimesity; 07-03-2014 at 03:28 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    SRS question though, if I do happen to say something that makes them report me, do we get warnings because I'd hate to lose my game I've put so much time and money into over someone crying over some troll comments. Isn't that what the block button is for?
    It appears if you complain about a player, Gree will make it so they can't find you on their rivals list.

Post Count
    Someday I'm going to find exactly the right thing to whine about and I'll become king of crime city. That's how the games played now, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Depending on the number of offenses and the severity, it can range from chat ban all the way up.