Post Count

Thumbs up Indian Nation™

Leeches and slackers have been BOOTED and SCaLPeD™

Great leadership and members 👍

Lurker
    Post Count

namedud aka dudeman

Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    This is not the syndicate you're looking for.

This Leech has been BOOTED and SCaLPeD™

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FuKTaRD SCaLPeR View Post
    This Leech has been BOOTED and SCaLPeD™
    This syndicate does not appreciate their members. Look no further than them labelling someone a leech when that person donated $35 billion to them.

Don't get used and taken for granted. That's what this syndicate does to people when they aren't busy stroking each other's egos.

Post Count
    That someone that donated and bragged every time, talked like a smart azz to its members, then in a childish tantrum ignored officers and would declare battle every hour just to be a jerk and lastly didn't hit the required min ip - so he gets THE BOOT aka LEECH MAN aka Dudeman (aren't you banned from this forum anyways? LOL).

And thanks for bumping this thread :-)
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Steady Scribe Barlow the Redhead's Avatar
    Post Count
    namedud is just bitter since he failed to meet the requirements to be in a strong syndicate like Indian Nation. If you know you can be active and a team player, hit us up😃👍
    Barlow~The Indians™

"Once in his life every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead.” ❤️
    ― Lucille Ball

Post Count
    Not bitter at all. Grateful you all were kind enough to reveal your true colours. Gave me the wake up call I needed to get the hell out.

No reason to worry about IP when you're planning to leave, but I should point out for the sake of anyone else reading this that almost half the accounts in IN failed to meet your minimum last war. The difference between me and them is I couldn't have cared less.

I haven't even mentioned the organizational and intellectual shortcomings present withing IN, but anyone foolish enough to give you guys a shot will find out soon enough.

Post Count
    IPH IPH IPH

I have read some of the post you sent to people on here about your IPH, you do know that it's not real money correct? Get over yourself!

As for the other slackers such as yourself, they have also been booted. Well not the ones who failed to make min by covering the wall everytime you pushed the button to try and be a jerk. Not because of the syndicate but because you were angry that I am not someone who allows jerks to talk down to me and you were put in your place. Like a baby you had your little tantrum and probably thought your precious iph was going to save you from being tossed out on your butt. That is the only reason I can think of that you would possibly stay seated after syndicates were unlocked. Or did you think we would give you the Boss prize as well, Leech!

Retiring are you? Later DudeMan
    ~Raven~ The Indians
    «-- Hoka Hey --»

Post Count
    Now get off our thread so we can recruit Real players!
    ~Raven~ The Indians
    «-- Hoka Hey --»

Post Count
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swearengen View Post
    Please take note of the above!
    Barlow~The Indians™

"Once in his life every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead.” ❤️
    ― Lucille Ball

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swearengen View Post

Yes, take note of the above.
    The INDIANS™

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by _Raven_ View Post
    IPH IPH IPH

I have read some of the post you sent to people on here about your IPH, you do know that it's not real money correct? Get over yourself!

As for the other slackers such as yourself, they have also been booted. Well not the ones who failed to make min by covering the wall everytime you pushed the button to try and be a jerk. Not because of the syndicate but because you were angry that I am not someone who allows jerks to talk down to me and you were put in your place. Like a baby you had your little tantrum and probably thought your precious iph was going to save you from being tossed out on your butt. That is the only reason I can think of that you would possibly stay seated after syndicates were unlocked. Or did you think we would give you the Boss prize as well, Leech!

Retiring are you? Later DudeMan
    As always, you just keep on telling yourself whatever you want. It dosnt matter what anyone else says to you anyways, whatever you think is "right" and that's that.

Your ignorance and disrespect to others is one of the biggest reasons I decided to leave your "team" (read: clique who can't make it on their own so they recruit players to use and abuse). The rest of the "team" not caring about your ugly attitude is another.

For evil (or in this case, disrespectful, ignorant, stubborn individuals) to exist, good people need only do nothing. The world can only hope that in time you will learn to become a better person.

Edit: I never said anything about retiring. Your ignorance strikes again.
    Last edited by namedud; 07-15-2014 at 02:11 PM.

Post Count
    You decided to leave? lol You truly are a delusional individual aren't you! Fuzzys boot was firmly placed on your butt! Otherwise I am sure you would still be trying to leech. Move along Dudeman spelled backwards (incase GREE hasn't picked that up yet!) Go troll and be ignorant on others threads as I have seen you do so often! You are so pathetic that not only do you need to be a jerk ingame you feel the need to try and put people down on here also, Constantly mentioning your high IPH in comparison to their own.. No one cares! Be Gone!

Thanks again for the bump
    ~Raven~ The Indians
    «-- Hoka Hey --»

Pro Tip

Pro Tip: Stay Fresh buddy!
    PRO TIP: BIG IPH = BIG MOUTH

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    I really shouldn't enable your ignorance, but here goes:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ndicate-Issues

I left as soon as I could. The smell of your brown all over everyone's noses was repulsive. If you saw otherwise, blame Gree.

As for being a jerk in game, you had it coming and you will still deserve it every time anything else unpleasant happens to you. Karma is like that.

The bump is my pleasure, but you guys really need a new thread. Top 50 is misleading as you placed top 75 in Little San Juan.
    See how his reply reeks of bitterness!?😂👎
    Barlow~The Indians™

― Lucille Ball