Looking for members or possible merger...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for members or possible merger...

Post Count

Looking for members or possible merger...

Are you a new player? Are you in a newly formed syndicate? Would you like to increase your bonuses and merge forces with an established syndicate? We want you! We are CrimeCity Strike Force- 642241082- Message me back and we can talk (djinn 707 678 888)..nothing to lose, EVERYTHING to gain.. We are also open to merging with or building alliances with smaller guilds to combine forces for raid boss events and/or wars..

Lurker
    Post Count

Lets Merge

We are interested in a merger. We had many of our active members leave to join Phoenix, and are trying to rebuild. We have decent bonuses, but need active players. We are looking to merge with a smaller syndicate, and obtain some active leaders as OFFICERS. If interested, add me to your mafia and send me a in-game comment: 655 317 333

Our information is as follows:

Syndicate Name: Mactabilis
    Syndicate Code: 995-159-959
    Tag: TDK
    # Members: Currently 17/54. So, we have 37 open slots.
    Chat App: WeChat is the current app., but we are open to others.
    Bonuses
    Fight Respect Payout: +40%
    Jobs Payout: +25%
    Car Attack: +10%
    Car Defense: +50%
    Building Output: +45%
    Melee Attack: +20%
    Melee Defense: +50%
    Gun Attack: +5%
    Gun Defense: +50%
    Armor Attack: +25%
    Armor Defense: +35%
    Explosive Attack: +15%
    Explosive Defense: +30%
    Hideout Health: +25%
    Hideout Damage: +10%
    Influence Increase: +10%
    Syndicate Member Increase: +34
    Last edited by SigSauer226; 07-09-2014 at 09:49 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Need a syndicate or to merge?

Hey,
    Need a syndicate to join or to merge with somebody.
    Add Misfit Toyz
    We have 27/38 members, and on raid boss 90+.

OR

Visit our website to find out more Information.
    http://crimecitymisfittoyz.weebly.com/

Hope to see you soon!

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for members

Celtic Brotherhood is a laid back and relaxed syndicate. We don't require any outside communication line and no gold is needed. We just want active players. If you're interested, come join us. We've finished better than the 4000 slot consistently during the last half dozen battles with only 5 members. We have 65 bonuses, heavy in the defense right now. 550473441

Lurker
    Post Count

No communication?

Quote Originally Posted by AntonioJ View Post
    Celtic Brotherhood is a laid back and relaxed syndicate. We don't require any outside communication line and no gold is needed. We just want active players. If you're interested, come join us. We've finished better than the 4000 slot consistently during the last half dozen battles with only 5 members. We have 65 bonuses, heavy in the defense right now. 550473441
    No offense Antonio, but I dont understand how you can expect to realistically improve without having an outside communication chat app. Communication is the key to success in this game, otherwise, coordination is difficult. 4000 slot is not a number to boast. Come join us...you see our bonuses above. I have been part of teams in top 200. I agree no gold requirement needed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SigSauer226 View Post
    No offense Antonio, but I dont understand how you can expect to realistically improve without having an outside communication chat app. Communication is the key to success in this game, otherwise, coordination is difficult. 4000 slot is not a number to boast. Come join us...you see our bonuses above. I have been part of teams in top 200. I agree no gold requirement needed.
    Or you can stop highjacking other peoples recruitment threads.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Beamer 420 View Post
    I replied to a "possible merger" thread buddy. I posted our information to them...havent heard back.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Beamer 420 View Post
    I replied to a "possible merger" thread buddy. I posted our information to them...havent heard back.

Everyone is welcome

At Anime Heroes we focus on a few events so we can have more time to play the game like we want to and have positive energy in the events we do to get the best out of it.
    If interested put in a request and you will be contacted through the game.

Anime Heroes: 786 508 217

Still looking to Merge??

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Soul View Post
    Are you a new player? Are you in a newly formed syndicate? Would you like to increase your bonuses and merge forces with an established syndicate? We want you! We are CrimeCity Strike Force- 642241082- Message me back and we can talk (djinn 707 678 888)..nothing to lose, EVERYTHING to gain.. We are also open to merging with or building alliances with smaller guilds to combine forces for raid boss events and/or wars..
    Hi,

Are you still looking for a merger between syndicates?

Our syndicate details are below.

Syndicate Name: Lucciano
    Syndicate Code: 264 421 360

We Ranked 413 last battle with little or active players
    Our syndicate currently has 34 Members from a possible 60
    The App used to communicate is LINE

Fight Respect Payout: +50%
    Jobs Payout: +25%
    Car Attack: +25%
    Car Defense: +50%
    Building Output: +50%
    Melee Attack: +25%
    Melee Defense: +50%
    Gun Attack: +25%
    Gun Defense: +50%
    Armor Attack: +40%
    Armor Defense: +50%
    Explosive Attack: +25%
    Explosive Defense: +50%
    Building Defense: +50%
    Hideout Health: +50%
    Hideout Damage: +25%
    Influence Increase: +20%
    Syndicate Member Increase: +40

PM me if interested

We are a chill top 750 syndicate. We are mostly European and American and we have spots for 23 players. Looking to merge with a similar syndicate.
    We have 117 bonuses and our Defensive Leader is 20 million and growing. The only donations we ask for are bricks and uzis. Cash donations when you can.
    We use Line Chat to coordinate and work very well as a team. We like it to coordinate during battles mostly, we use scouts and share intel to find the best targets.
    If you guys are interested let us know, we are mainly just looking to fill our spots with some active players. Message Remco, AC or me Seoyhlta (that is an L not an i SeoyhLta) on Line Chat.

Thumbs up Still Searching for a merge?

Then check out BadNews . 130 bonuses. We are locked into the top 400 and have been inside the top 200 three times (116 was our highest finish in battles ). 38 gangsters over here , that leaves 22 slots open . What we are looking for is 150000 x your level minimum = total mafia and we go from there . 15000 influence points minimum per player in each battle event . 5x your hourly income donated daily to assist acquiring more bonuses as a team . A merge is what we are looking for and if the right team steps up officer positions will be given to the most active players only . BadNews turns 1 year old next month . Still a baby compared to the more established crime city syndicates . We use groupme to communicate and for our syndicate war zone . Top attack is 228 million . 616 057 516 is our syndicate code for interested parties . PM me for more information .

Syndicate Bonuses include :

Fight Respect +25%
    Jobs Payout +20%
    Car Attack +10%
    Car Defense +50%
    Building Output +50%
    Melee Attack +20%
    Melee Defense +50%
    Gun Attack +10%
    Gun Defense +50%
    Armor Attack +40%
    Armor Defense + 50%
    Explosive Attack +15%
    Explosive Defense +50%
    Building Defense +25%
    Hideout Health + 45%
    Hideout Damage +20%
    Influence Increase +15%
    Syndicate Member Increase +40

Join our crime family and help us rise to the top ( not all the way because TAW owns that