Issues with current Epic Boss (Feedback)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Issues with current Epic Boss (Feedback)

Post Count

Issues with current Epic Boss (Feedback)

- Still have the box item in the loot table. I'm sorry, but these are too easy to get, and it's a slap in the face to get a 'rare' drop in the early levels and get a stupid pouch. Eliminate these from the loot table. Period. Maybe turn it into a drop much like the Raid Boss orbs are, but completely nix them from the actual % Chance drops. Especially since when we get to killing level 100s and these are still in the loot table, it makes me want to strangle a baby. Whether it's crying or not, doesn't matter.

- 3g data issues. You want us to kill 100 bosses, and then another 30 something on top of it? In roughly a 6 day window? It's been over 6 weeks since this issue was identified, and CC and MW have already had fixes. Give us a bloody date on the app going live, or give us access to the beta app which has this issue fixed. Seriously, this crap is old.

- The graphics of the boss are ugly. I don't mean a 'dayum, you're only ugly mother - , let's put you down and feel good about outselves.' No, this ugly is a 'My eyes are bleeding from looking at you' kind of ugly. I get that creativity is required, but this EB in particular graphic wise... it's one of the worst in awhile.

- Tying in box events to the Epic Boss. Okay, we all get it. The leaderboard style of 'Collect the most boxes and win a big, fat juicy unit' brings in money. A lot of money. However, tying in the randomness of collecting all these worthless units with a wrapper involving the Epic Boss is bad business. Bad juju. Whatever expression you want to use for it.

All I've got at the moment for feedback, and it's all negative. Go figure.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have a question to. What does +5% health increase mean? I'm hoping it means -5% health regen (not that I'll get it). Or does it mean I can get 105 health? Which is considerably worse.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Munseyspin View Post
    I have a question to. What does +5% health increase mean? I'm hoping it means -5% health regen (not that I'll get it). Or does it mean I can get 105 health? Which is considerably worse.
    I think it means you'll have a maximum HP capacity of 100 + 5%, so 105 HP max. It is mostly useless, as regen is the important function and not the maximum HP. Hey, look, more useless boosts from GREE! Give me some more wall damage and CP gain from hitting the wall while you're at it GREE, I just love (NOTE. SARCASM!!!) such amazing boosts!
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    I think it means you'll have a maximum HP capacity of 100 + 5%, so 105 HP max. It is mostly useless, as regen is the important function and not the maximum HP. Hey, look, more useless boosts from GREE! Give me some more wall damage and CP gain from hitting the wall while you're at it GREE, I just love (NOTE. SARCASM!!!) such amazing boosts!
    If it's 105 health it's useless, can someone please confirm what it means?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Another thing I've noticed is when you kill epic boss, splash screen comes up with your reward unit PLUS an orb that the boss dropped... and yes, these orbs still don't show up anywhere but the splash screen :-( When I go to deposit orb in guild bank, I got squat...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    GREE, please remove lockbox drop items as reward for defeating bosses. Spending large amount of gold or even gems just to get rewarded with an item i could easily farm off mobs is not what id call a prize. It might be too late to change this now, but for future eb event i hope you remove them in exchange with real prize.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    aephlux said:
    GREE, please remove lockbox drop items as reward for defeating bosses. Spending large amount of gold or even gems just to get rewarded with an item i could easily farm off mobs is not what id call a prize. It might be too late to change this now, but for future eb event i hope you remove them in exchange with real prize.
    I second this! What a worthless prize.
    Purple Squirrel

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    aephlux said:

I second this! What a worthless prize.
    Third from me